Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Upgrading prestige spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

59quest

Sorry if i'm asking smth stupid, but how to upgrade prestige spawners? I tried upgrading two pig spawners to lvl 100 and then prestiging them but now i have two lvl 1 prestige pig spawners FeelsStupidMan

The_W

Addicted Member
I think there is nothing wrong with that.
If you don't know, if you upgraded your spawner to level 100, you should be able to prestige it to an epic spawner. (100 normals => 1 epic)
To check the spawner or upgrading it you can try right click on the spawner. You also need certain boss fragments to prestige spawner.
Since you had 2 pig spawners with lvl 100 each and prestiged both, you now have 2 epic pig spawners.

Hope that answers your doubt. If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

hannahsbf

So to have 2 epic spawners in the stack
you need to get 100 more spawners? or does adding them work like normally?
this wasnt my thread im just confused
I think there is nothing wrong with that.
If you don't know, if you upgraded your spawner to level 100, you should be able to prestige it to an epic spawner. (100 normals => 1 epic)
To check the spawner or upgrading it you can try right click on the spawner. You also need certain boss fragments to prestige spawner.
Since you had 2 pig spawners with lvl 100 each and prestiged both, you now have 2 epic pig spawners.

Hope that answers your doubt. If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

The_W

Addicted Member
So to have 2 epic spawners in the stack
you need to get 100 more spawners? or does adding them work like normally?
this wasnt my thread im just confused
Exactly, so let's say you have one epic spawner, and if you have other 100 normal spawner, you can upgrade the lvl1 epic spawner to lvl2 epic spawner. Now, to be honest I've never tried to upgrade or prestige spawner, so I don't know exactly the process, but from what I know if you right click on the placed spawner, there will be a GUI pop up and in there you can upgrade or prestige the spawner too.

If there's anything wrong from what I said, please let me know. Thanks

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Exactly, so let's say you have one epic spawner, and if you have other 100 normal spawner, you can upgrade the lvl1 epic spawner to lvl2 epic spawner. Now, to be honest I've never tried to upgrade or prestige spawner, so I don't know exactly the process, but from what I know if you right click on the placed spawner, there will be a GUI pop up and in there you can upgrade or prestige the spawner too.

If there's anything wrong from what I said, please let me know. Thanks
I personally feel like 100 spawners for an epic spawner is overpriced but you know, we move

IamBeo2010

uhh I tried to place a normal spawner on top of the prestiged spawner and expecting after the normal spawner reaches 100 spawners, the presiged spawner will increase by 1, but sadly it says I can't place a normal pig spawner on a prestiged pig spawner

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
~Locking thread to prevent grave digging~​