Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Updates...?

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
I've been playing TheBridge for a long time and it is kind of getting boring now. The game is losing players as there is no updates or nothing new to do. I would put suggestions for TheBridge but everything is already been said but there are no updates coming. So my question is, will the game ever get revived?

lol69

I've been playing TheBridge for a long time and it is kind of getting boring now. The game is losing players as there is no updates or nothing new to do. I would put suggestions for TheBridge but everything is already been said but there are no updates coming. So my question is, will the game ever get revived?
There are alot of issues

1.Teams Unbalanced

Players just join the good team and make the game unfair for the opposite team. Some leave game and wait to swap teams and this makes it less fun to play.

2.Maps

Playing the same old map gets boring , we want new maps and we want a map selection before the game starts so players can vote what map they want to play with as players can vote normal , lunatic , extreme in skywars.

3.Kit Cooldown

Personally I think the Kit Cooldown time is ridiculous , 5mins to change a kit is too long. It should be decreased to 1-3mins or completely removed.

They can fix all these issues and revive TheBridge

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iiiBless

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
I think the issues could be resolved if they bothered to look at the gamemode. However, I think they do not think TheBridge is as worth as Bedwars/Skywars.

1. Unbalanced Teams, nothing much you can do if people leave in the middle of the game expect cut down their stats they earnt throughout the half the game they played.

2. I am pretty sure there are many maps that they already have. They just need to add them in-game. I wish they would do it before the game completely dies.
3. I agree, kit cooldown is annoying. Specially when you selected a kit by mistake. I accidently selected teleport kit instead of swapper and I lost the game because I couldn't do anything to swap the players off. It is annoying to wait 5 minutes. I think 1 minute would be a perfect cooldown.

I believe that TB (TheBridge) has a lot of potential if it receives frequent updates and if new maps are being added to the game.

Nuclyy

I think the issues could be resolved if they bothered to look at the gamemode. However, I think they do not think TheBridge is as worth as Bedwars/Skywars.

1. Unbalanced Teams, nothing much you can do if people leave in the middle of the game expect cut down their stats they earnt throughout the half the game they played.

2. I am pretty sure there are many maps that they already have. They just need to add them in-game. I wish they would do it before the game completely dies.
3. I agree, kit cooldown is annoying. Specially when you selected a kit by mistake. I accidently selected teleport kit instead of swapper and I lost the game because I couldn't do anything to swap the players off. It is annoying to wait 5 minutes. I think 1 minute would be a perfect cooldown.

I believe that TB (TheBridge) has a lot of potential if it receives frequent updates and if new maps are being added to the game.
What about map voting system? i think would be more great.