Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Update practice pvp (RANKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Minecraft Username:
Nohacksjustbhop_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Update practice pvp (RANKED)​

Suggestion Details:
I feel like this game mode hasn’t been played a lot whenever I go on I’ll see no one on ranked, I feel if there was an update to bring more players in it would be a very fun game mode especially since it’s a ranked game mode so you have something to play for.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bring more players in if there’s players that enjoy ranked they will see the new update and want to try it out.​

Extra Information:
Just add more maps maybe change some of the dynamic ect.​

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I agree with you but I don't think they will be updating practice until whenever reset comes around

naranbaatr

Donator
Donator
IGN
naranbaatr
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to give it a -1 due to the following reasons:
  • Lack of effort
Regards, naaaraaaan

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nohacksjustbhop_

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to give it a -1 due to the following reasons:
  • Lack of effort
Regards, naaaraaaan
I didn’t have many ideas on the subject so fair Deny it was just a thought I feel a lot of practice PVP players would enjoy

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Basically, "Lack of effort" wants you to say what resets do you want to have on practice, what changes etc.

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
That is a pretty good idea. Why not make a whole new revamp of the JartexNetwork practice? It will be unexpected with all the updates and new features which will amaze people. They can add new gamemodes, maps, leaderboards, bigger lobby, tags and so much more!
These are my ideas. However coming to the way you have explained your suggestion, I like the thought and it can be implemented but since you have not expressed it in detail, I have decided to give it a -1

~ Kind Regards,
Arvyn

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
That is a pretty good idea. Why not make a whole new revamp of the JartexNetwork practice? It will be unexpected with all the updates and new features which will amaze people. They can add new gamemodes, maps, leaderboards, bigger lobby, tags and so much more!
These are my ideas. However coming to the way you have explained your suggestion, I like the thought and it can be implemented but since you have not expressed it in detail, I have decided to give it a -1

~ Kind Regards,
Arvyn
Agreed, practice is definitely due a reset. Lobby is dead I can barely get a 20 player sumo event 😔

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Minecraft Username:
Nohacksjustbhop_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Update practice pvp (RANKED)​

Suggestion Details:
I feel like this game mode hasn’t been played a lot whenever I go on I’ll see no one on ranked, I feel if there was an update to bring more players in it would be a very fun game mode especially since it’s a ranked game mode so you have something to play for.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bring more players in if there’s players that enjoy ranked they will see the new update and want to try it out.​

Extra Information:
Just add more maps maybe change some of the dynamic ect.​
Expect an update on practice whenever a reset comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.