Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Unfair kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenexi

Minecraft Username:
Lenexi​

What is the suggestion about?
Unfair kits.​

Description:
The diamond rank in "The Bridge" has a lot of advantages and is literally winning every game, this happened in every match the player was in. Even if the player was in my team, it wasn't enjoyable as he was damaging the nexus alone. I suggest making the kits a little fair.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could help Jartex's players enjoy the game fairly.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lenexi

Lenexi

Bypassing Restrictions
Sure...
(A message that is more than 6 words, nvm this)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lenexi

Lenexi

Maybe you're... just... bad?
I mean, I have the Diamond rank as well, but I wouldn't call myself "Good" and no, there are no advantages for the ranked players. Kit's are obtainable through the number of kills, mined ores, etc, or being bought off by spending coins.
Whao... Okay.:ROFLMAO: lmfao Im just bad .(Tired of this "pls enter more than 6 words)

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Whao... Okay.:ROFLMAO: lmfao Im just bad .(Tired of this "pls enter more than 6 words)
dud u gonna get warning points for bypassing restrictions, also if u want to reply to 2 messages at same time, select the message and click reply, it will quote the message. Can you tell how any kits is unfair
do you even know that diamond have no kits ? almost all kits are unlocked by coins, only miner, hero and newb are unlocked by 7.5k ores mined, 2.5k kills, 2.5k deaths ( respectively ).

I suggest you to not make +1 if you don't know about the game mode

name a single advantage that diamonds have. TheBridge and bedwars are only game-modes that are not pay-to-win also thebridge kits don't matter alot. With every advantage comes a disadvantage. Its most balanced game-mode ( specially after the update ). Kits are useful to do specific things for example if you got miner you can speed up the process of making pots. If you got hero u can abuse its kb and use it for raiding but you can't really use hero for efficient pot making neither really use miner for efficient killing.

also some other reasons explained by Flexier Flexier above

also don't make suggestions without checking everything, it makes you look dumb ( atleast to me )

- A retired bridge player, BigSmile aka DuckDoesNothing#3984, Ender_Sheep
( this )

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
there are not rank kits in The bridge or bed wars.
It's only in sky wars, there are people who pay on jartex so u saying to remove rank kits?
Then whats point of rank

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lenexi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.