Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unfair ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekstrasensas

“ekstrasensas“ account is a victim of auction scam „without warning, just ban“, because he thought (got lost) that in that way he gets his money back (and by the way in auction there are many players that renamed items or sells it in many times higher price than 14k why they are not banned).

Zeko_Je_Lipsa

"Zeko_Je_Lipsa" is account that got banned today because I scamed on auction house. I did that because i wanted a revenge because somebody did that to me. I didn´t know that this is for ban, You guys could just send me a warning, not a ban for whole month. Thats unfair and I want to play again so I want unban, I will not do that again

KeylessSeal

Staff member
Great Reporter
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
KeylessSeal
Community Assistance

Hello, ekstrasensas.​
This isn't the right section for making unban appeals. If you want to make one then do so here. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible and most importantly, be honest. You may also provide other information and respect some requirements such as proper grammar but they are all stated there inside the Unban Appeal. After submitting it please wait patiently for an answer from any Staff Member of Team Appeals.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ KeylessSeal

Status
Not open for further replies.