Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unfair advantage of ranks in skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, the problem here is that such that if u have iron rank or gold or diamond u just pretty much won 2 modes normal mode and lunatic mode most of the players in my game choose normal mode so if there is a rank person in the game he pretty much one i dont have a rank and if i get a rank i would also choose normal mode but i am not your arch enemy who is trying to kill u know. So, jartex pls remove this perk as u saw cronkers video where he said in his honest review of jartex he said skywars is "pay to win" go sub to cronkers if u havent so i guess here it ends bye!!

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
Kits for ranked players have been a thing for years and removing the kits would make the players who bought ranks just mad. It's honestly not hard enough to kill players with ranked kits if you are good enough, but if you really want the ranked kits to be changed, you can suggest something HERE that can be added instead of kits and also be useful for players with ranks so it's not a complete loss for them ''if'' ranked kits would get removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.