Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unbann me

Witch_Doctor

Any admin on cuz im banned but im not real AP_ im just use alt name APP_ beacuse he is so good at pvp so i admire real AP_ my real acc is McFarmer please unban me

Attachments

• 2022-01-31_13.24.04_2.png
    2022-01-31_13.24.04_2.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2022-01-31_13.26.56.png
    2022-01-31_13.26.56.png
    39 KB · Views: 16

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello McFarmer as Faisalomeralt Faisalomeralt said, You need to appeal but i'm not sure if that's a false ban because staffs can /alts and see what Username had been used on your IP.

but as said above appeal and make sure to be honest to get unbanned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

Witch_Doctor

They can do that ? but how i get banned if they know im not real AP_ i just got 3 alts its Witch_Doctor APP_ and my main McFarmer
Hello McFarmer as Faisalomeralt Faisalomeralt said, You need to appeal but i'm not sure if that's a false ban because staffs can /alts and see what Username had been used on your IP.

but as said above appeal and make sure to be honest to get unbanned

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
You can just appeal and don't play on your other accounts until the banned acc is unbanned because if you play on your other account that will be ban evading and make things much worse.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

Witch_Doctor

They can do that ? but how i get banned if they know im not real AP_ i just got 3 alts its Witch_Doctor APP_ and my main McFarmer

but as said above appeal and make sure to be honest to get unbanned

You can just appeal and don't play on your other accounts until the banned acc is unbanned because if you play on your other account that will be ban evading and make things much worse.
i cant ban appeal cuz its saay the server have problem can you help me how to appeal

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Try again after a few hours or after some days, There is a server problem.

i cant ban appeal cuz its saay the server have problem can you help me how to appeal

Mahan_B

I got ban for 7 days (a week) for teaming can u unban me i promise u i`m not gonna do that again