Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

_PastaPins_

Hi jartex. Every time I try to play bedwars it says I got banned from an antibot filter. I don't know why it says that but I hope to get unnbaned Thankyou

xTrizixx

Hi my ign is Elricch i was permanently ban from jartex i really want to make videos on that server pls i beg jartex is the onley server ive played and i dont have any money to buy unban or to buy rank i wil really appreciate if u wil unban me pls i wil never advertising on the server ever again my ign Elricch jartex is the best server pls unban me plsšŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello Jartex Community!

First lets start with _PastaPins_ _PastaPins_ , Please join the Discord Server and send them your Screen-Shot including task bar! ( Meanwhile you don't have a vpn on )!

Second xTrizixx xTrizixx Please appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/ while providing the maximum proof you got and explaining what really happened in that day! Please add effort to your appeal to get a higher chance of getting accepted!

Other than that thank you Lumin0us Lumin0us and for the support and have a wonderful evening all of you <3

~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.