Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other /Unban on jartexNetwork website[punishment tab]

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Yeetboi2840​

What is your suggestion's title?
/Unban on jartexNetwork website[ In punishment tab or in a New tab ]​

Suggestion Details:
I don't think so of it's possible, but let me explain it -​
So basically I have seen many players getting banned by console for lag or any other reason and the only way to get unbanned is asking a Jr mod [ or Jr mod + ] or they have to just wait for the ban to lift up, when players ask Jr mod or Jr mod + to unban them, sometimes they are busy and they cannot be available in-game or they are on their mobile but not on pc, so I am trying to say to add /unban command in the punishment tab [ or you can create a new tab for it not only at punishment tab ] for Jr mod and Jr mod + so they can unban the players from mobile, rather than them to be in Minecraft to unban the player.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could help by -​
It would be a lot faster to unban players, if there is no staff member to unban the player in-game or they are not at home or they are on their mobile.​

Extra Information:
I really don't think this is possible, but if possible it would be great!​
Also I am telling this for the ban codes which does not require a screenshare.​

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Yeetboi2840​

What is your suggestion's title?
/Unban on jartexNetwork website[ In punishment tab or in a New tab ]​

Suggestion Details:
I don't think so of it's possible, but let me explain it -​
So basically I have seen many players getting banned by console for lag or any other reason and the only way to get unbanned is asking a Jr mod [ or Jr mod + ] or they have to just wait for the ban to lift up, when players ask Jr mod or Jr mod + to unban them, sometimes they are busy and they cannot be available in-game or they are on their mobile but not on pc, so I am trying to say to add /unban command in the punishment tab [ or you can create a new tab for it not only at punishment tab ] for Jr mod and Jr mod + so they can unban the players from mobile, rather than them to be in Minecraft to unban the player.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could help by -​
It would be a lot faster to unban players, if there is no staff member to unban the player in-game or they are not at home or they are on their mobile.​

Extra Information:
I really don't think this is possible, but if possible it would be great!​
Also I am telling this for the ban codes which does not require a screenshare.​
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to upvote it, tbh that would be possible if jr.mods+ would have acces to the console, players banned by console can ask a staff member in assistance chat to lift their ban but having 2 places where to ask would help probably.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Yeetboi2840,

I decided to give your Suggestion “/Unban on jartexNetwork website[punishment tab]” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Yeetboi2840​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT