Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban me I request you 5th time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManAcurate

I am appealing to tell its my fifth time to appeal and now my appeal limit have been full so i am appeal here

Dear administrators

I was recently banned for using xrays, and I admit I was using the mod. I wish to apologize for it and ask for a second chance since it was my first offence6812E4D9-FF21-4336-93A8-4477C51F922B.jpeg
As you are the administrators of EcoMineCraft, you have the decision to do what you want for my offense of using Xray. If you want to give me a second chance on the server, I’ll thank you most.

Thank you for understanding
Sincerely,

Hamzanadeem

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
you should restart your router, you aren't really banned

Moemen1290

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SPONG9993
I am appealing to tell its my fifth time to appeal and now my appeal limit have been full so i am appeal here

Dear administrators

I was recently banned for using xrays, and I admit I was using the mod. I wish to apologize for it and ask for a second chance since it was my first offenceView attachment 24275
As you are the administrators of EcoMineCraft, you have the decision to do what you want for my offense of using Xray. If you want to give me a second chance on the server, I’ll thank you most.

Thank you for understanding
Sincerely,

Hamzanadeem
To get another chance for appealing u have to dm a Sr.mod to give u another chance, u can dm him on discord or create a ticket, here is a link:

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance

Hello, ManAcurate.​
There is an IP conflict, and you are not truly banned. IP-conflict occurs when your IP address matches up to one of the banned users, and in this case, your IP address corresponds to someone who is currently banned. To fix this, restart your router and wait 2-3 minutes before turning it on again. If the issue persists and you are still banned, please contact me on Discord or open a ticket for Static IP-conflict. Ticket and discord Demonic#6062​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, ManAcurate!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Almay

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, ManAcurate!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55
You forgot to lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.