Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban Appeal

Hello!! I got banned by the console for client modification, whereas i dont use any clients... And its 12 hours ban and I dont like any other servers cause they 'trash'... I was just killing a boss and it banned me for no reasons.. Pls unban!!! Thanks..

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 12
Solution
Hello, if you are banned for 24 hours, kindly contact a staff member of Team Screenshare via discord or leave a message in their forum profile and wait for them to respond. If the ban is not 24 hours, you will have to wait it out. You can ask any further questions in Community Assistance sub forum.

You may lock the thread please Flexier Flexier

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Wait for the ban to end. like MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan said

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello, if you are banned for 24 hours, kindly contact a staff member of Team Screenshare via discord or leave a message in their forum profile and wait for them to respond. If the ban is not 24 hours, you will have to wait it out. You can ask any further questions in Community Assistance sub forum.

You may lock the thread please Flexier Flexier

Solution

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Captain_India13!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier