Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Unbalanced trophy distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvay12

Donator
Donator
IGN
Anvay12
Minecraft Username:
Anvay12​

What is your suggestion's title?
Unbalanced trophy distribution​

Suggestion Details:
i am a bedwars main, and while grinding clan trophies i get 3 trophies per game.And if i win in skywars i get 8 trohpies this should be changed.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
bedwars is longer game than skywars, in the time we finish 1 game of bedwars we can finish 3 skywars.When 4 players are grinding in bedwars they get 12 trophies per game. And in skywars 2 people grinding gets 16 trophies. Trophies distribution in bedwars is just not so fair and it is very unbalanced. Bedwars is a time consuming gamemode and according to that the trophies shall be given more than skywars trophies atleast.

4 players playing bedwars: 12 trophies (around 10 mins per game) = 2 players playing skywars : 16 trophies (around 5 minutes per game).
this is so unbalanced.
It's not fair that we are only getting 3 trophies per game individually in a game like bedwars. Even in skywars 8 trophies individually. The trophy distribution is just so unequal this time compared to last season.

We are giving more time in bedwars so we should get more trophies.​

KizilEfe08

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KizilEfe08
+1 Bedwars gringing right now is so unfair and boring like trios only gain 9 trops?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 the win to loss chance in sw is much much lower than bedwars. its should stay the way it is.

Vadanite

-1 the win/loss rate in SW is lower than BW, and your statement that you get 3 trophies vs 8 is disingenuous. You get the same trophies in BW solo as SW solo, and you have compared what you get individually in 4s to what you get solo in SW. 4s has a much, much higher winrate. Whilst this is true, I still feel quads and perhaps trios needs a minor buff to make them competitive towards the start. However, they should be significantly less efficient than consistent solo players (towards high trophy counts) because they can be played nearly endlessly. They should never be as efficient as a SW solo or BW solo player with a 100% winrate because the skill difference required is significant as well.

Last season, you could play quads infinitely because the winrate was so high and the trophy gain was frankly broken. If trophies were designed to heavily reward grinding brainlessly then reducing trophies lost on all modes would be in order - and that may give less skilled clans a chance to compete (which may be a good thing). This grind was essentially how the last few seasons were, because quads didn't require much skill to have a high winrate unless you were being sniped (you did lose maybe 10-20 games of progress if you lost). This sniping helped curb the infinite grinding problem a bit, though.

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Anvay12​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested & implemented.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd

Status
Not open for further replies.