Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful ULTIMATE KITPVP GUIDE 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Kitpvp guide.png

Hey all and welcome to my KitPVP guide!

All the other guides are outdated from 2018 so I decided to make a
2021 guide! I've made a YouTube video with a Guide but this thread will have much more details!
Make sure to check the video out too and sub! <3

First thing you want to do:
The first thing you want to do is claim your Monthly kit from /kit, you want to then start killing people; you level up really fast early on, once you start killing people you will start gaining money: You gain $2 each kill.

Once you get up to a higher level you can start
profiting, there are many ways you can profit:

Voting - you can vote and try and get lucky from the Crates, there are many good things you can get from crates such as God apples, vouchers, kits, and even a Warrior Rank which you can sell for a lot of money!

Auction house - you can easily find stuff on the auction house that people sell for cheap, for example, someone can be selling a god apple for $1,000 but in reality, the god apple goes for 2.5k - 5k!

Trading - Once you start getting more money and you have stuff saved up you can start trading your gear or your stuff, you can easily make profits by selling your stuff expensive, people still tend to buy stuff even though some stuff can be a little overpriced.

Killing people in good gear - A big thing people tend to do in Kit is gear up in good stuff they saved up and then try and kill someone who is in a good set or people that have good stuff on them, you can use ChugJugs to help you kill someone as they give you Strenght 3, you can find them on /ah or buy them from people, ganking people can get you a lot of good stuff early on which you can sell or keep to redo the process!

Killstreaks:
Each Killstreak you get the more money you get, so not only you're getting more points each killstreak you also get more money.

3 Killstreak - $5
5 Killstreak - $10
10 Killstreak - $20
15 Killstreak - $35
20 Killstreak - $50
25 Killstreak - $65
35 Killstreak - $85
45 Killstreak - $100
50 Killstreak - $125
75 Killstreak - $150
100 Killstreak - $250

Best way to Level Up:
I mentioned this in my video but I'll go more in-depth: each time you get a Killstreak on KitPVP you get points, the more of a killstreak you're at the more points you get but what happens when you reach killstreak 100 is it caps on points and doesn't give you anymore points so what you want to do is after you reach your 100 killstreak you want to kill yourself in-game and then re-do the process. Basically grind until 100 killstreak then die, then re-do.
In a day you can easily get to level 20 if you do this.

It's recommended that you use Strenght potions whilst you grind to speed up your process.

Teams:
There are many teams on KitPVP and you could potentially even make your own one! KitPVP isn't just about killing everyone, It's also about building allies, I highly recommend you to look for a team or make one yourself and make some friends along the way that can help you fight or help you around!

Koths:
There are many Koth's on KitPVP and you can get some amazing loot from them, you can check by doing /koth loot, and you can check all the Koth times by doing /koth schedule. The best tips for the Koth is to get a couple of teammates, you do not want to be against everyone you need to start alliances with some people as mentioned above, the more teammates you have the better of a chance you have to cap the Koth, you have to stand in the red area for 5 minutes and after that, you get random loot from /koth loot, there are multiple koths during the day so if you don't win once you can always try again!

Performance Issues fix:
If you're experiencing low performance on KitPVP there are many fps boosting clients you can use but I suggest BlazingPack, why BlazingPack? Because it gives you a huge FPS boost and not only that it has just the perfect mods for KitPVP; it has the Compass mod which shows in which direction you're facing, and it has the waypoints mod which can mark important locations on the Map such as the Saferooms!
BlazingPack

ChugJug Trick:
There's this trick where you can make your opponent run away from you, you will need a Mini potion for this, so Mini and Chugs are the same water bottle so your enemies will have no clue which one you're drinking so if someone is chasing you, you can easily pretend like you drank a chugjug but instead, you drank a Mini; this will give you more time to run to saferooms and getaway.

Have I missed anything? If so make sure to let me know!
Thanks to GL0CKK GL0CKK for helping out!

Last edited:

Kr1sk0

This guide Is very useful ! I will show it to one of my "newbie" friend in there

EzzyBoy

View attachment 11868

Hey all and welcome to my KitPVP guide!

All the other guides are outdated from 2018 so I decided to make a
2021 guide! I've made a YouTube video with a Guide but this thread will have much more details!
Make sure to check the video out too and sub! <3

First thing you want to do:
The first thing you want to do is claim your Monthly kit from /kit, you want to then start killing people; you level up really fast early on, once you start killing people you will start gaining money: You gain $2 each kill.

Once you get up to a higher level you can start
profiting, there are many ways you can profit:

Voting - you can vote and try and get lucky from the Crates, there are many good things you can get from crates such as God apples, vouchers, kits, and even a Warrior Rank which you can sell for a lot of money!

Auction house - you can easily find stuff on the auction house that people sell for cheap, for example, someone can be selling a god apple for $1,000 but in reality, the god apple goes for 2.5k - 5k!

Trading - Once you start getting more money and you have stuff saved up you can start trading your gear or your stuff, you can easily make profits by selling your stuff expensive, people still tend to buy stuff even though some stuff can be a little overpriced.

Killing people in good gear - A big thing people tend to do in Kit is gear up in good stuff they saved up and then try and kill someone who is in a good set or people that have good stuff on them, you can use ChugJugs to help you kill someone as they give you Strenght 3, you can find them on /ah or buy them from people, ganking people can get you a lot of good stuff early on which you can sell or keep to redo the process!

Killstreaks:
Each Killstreak you get the more money you get, so not only you're getting more points each killstreak you also get more money.

3 Killstreak - $5
5 Killstreak - $10
10 Killstreak - $20
15 Killstreak - $35
20 Killstreak - $50
25 Killstreak - $65
35 Killstreak - $85
45 Killstreak - $100
50 Killstreak - $125
75 Killstreak - $150
100 Killstreak - $250

Best way to Level Up:
I mentioned this in my video but I'll go more in-depth: each time you get a Killstreak on KitPVP you get points, the more of a killstreak you're at the more points you get but what happens when you reach killstreak 100 is it caps on points and doesn't give you anymore points so what you want to do is after you reach your 100 killstreak you want to kill yourself in-game and then re-do the process. Basically grind until 100 killstreak then die, then re-do.
In a day you can easily get to level 20 if you do this.

It's recommended that you use Strenght potions whilst you grind to speed up your process.

Teams:
There are many teams on KitPVP and you could potentially even make your own one! KitPVP isn't just about killing everyone, It's also about building allies, I highly recommend you to look for a team or make one yourself and make some friends along the way that can help you fight or help you around!

Koths:
There are many Koth's on KitPVP and you can get some amazing loot from them, you can check by doing /koth loot, and you can check all the Koth times by doing /koth schedule. The best tips for the Koth is to get a couple of teammates, you do not want to be against everyone you need to start alliances with some people as mentioned above, the more teammates you have the better of a chance you have to cap the Koth, you have to stand in the red area for 5 minutes and after that, you get random loot from /koth loot, there are multiple koths during the day so if you don't win once you can always try again!

Performance Issues fix:
If you're experiencing low performance on KitPVP there are many fps boosting clients you can use but I suggest BlazingPack, why BlazingPack? Because it gives you a huge FPS boost and not only that it has just the perfect mods for KitPVP; it has the Compass mod which shows in which direction you're facing, and it has the waypoints mod which can mark important locations on the Map such as the Saferooms!
BlazingPack

ChugJug Trick:
There's this trick where you can make your opponent run away from you, you will need a Mini potion for this, so Mini and Chugs are the same water bottle so your enemies will have no clue which one you're drinking so if someone is chasing you, you can easily pretend like you drank a chugjug but instead, you drank a Mini; this will give you more time to run to saferooms and getaway.

Have I missed anything? If so make sure to let me know!
Thanks to GL0CKK GL0CKK for helping out!
As a level 30 non I found this helpfull thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.