Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Uhc Suggestions And Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

Minecraft Username:
Salti

What is the suggestion about?
Uhc Suggestions And Thoughts

Description:
Uhc is a great gamemode but there are some flaws and suggestions i would like to make

Kits: Archer kit: 5 string, 5 feathers, 5 flint

Stone Tools eff 1 unb 1 stone pic, stone shovel, stone axe

Baker: 4 Apples, Stone pic, 20 steak

Hunger
Saturation needs to be added because your food just drains. Walk for 2 mins and ur whole hunger bar is dead. Everyone can agree on this and giving the player saturation during grace period would be good

Mining:
Ive heard a lot of people complain about not finding caves and iron. Honestly i dont know what they are talking about. In every game I am able to find iron and caves just by running around and finding a good cave or strip mining at y 11. I don't think there needs to be a nerf and it is just fine the way it is

Heads:
Heads are useless unless made golden. I suggest that they can be eaten while non golden to give a small speed and health boost. If you make it into a golden head it would give you speed for a longer time and a bigger health boost.

Sky crates: I Love these. They encourage players to meet in an area to fight and gets some awesome gear. Only thing is 75% of them spawn outside of the border making it impossible to get.I suggest that they spawn 100 blocks within spawn so more players are in that area and can achieve the crate

Leaderboards: Their broken because I should be #2 in kills but im not even on the leaderboards.

The lobby:

The lobby is way too laggy, when pressing f3 there are over 100 entites which drops frames too much> I reccomend removing these entities.

Perks:Bought with uhc coins. These could be as followed.
Speed perk: Recieve 10 seconds of speed after kill ( upgradeable)
Strength perk: Get 2 seconds of strenght after kill (not upgradeable)
Ore Perk: Recive 30 seconds of haste after mining an ore (non upgradeable)

Doubles/ Teams

Add doubles mode, a lot of people have been asking for this. Make doubles capacity 30 players.

Uhc Coins:

Get 50 uhc coins on kills
Get 500 uhc coins for a win
THis ties in with perks mentioned earlier

Mushroom Biome:

Please remove this, one game it took me 12 mins to find wood because 99% of the map was the mushroom biome with nothing but mushrooms.

Thank you and I hope the crucial suggestions ( Hunger, Heads, Mushroom Biome and teams) get added shortly. I don't mind if the others take long. This have all been suggestions for the normal version of uhc. Thank you for reading this!

P.S im grinding for #1 on uhc leaderboards and i will make a tutorial on how to get better at the game soon.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Uhc is in beta and these are crucial suggestions.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I like these suggestions except for the foodproblem. Just don't sprint and take damage before pvp

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Border shrinking should be instant. A lot of players just die because of the border as they cant mine while outside it and its just really annoying
I disagree with what davidva said, If you get spawned in a taiga biome u legit cant find any food as there are only wolves + saturation should be added till the end of grace period, Ores should smelt instantly and so should food.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

I like these suggestions except for the foodproblem. Just don't sprint and take damage before pvp
The hunger goes down crazy fast. unless you shift everywhere you will run out. And you just need to hope theres a lot of food nearby

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
The hunger goes down crazy fast. unless you shift everywhere you will run out. And you just need to hope theres a lot of food nearby
I suggest hunger becomes a thing after the start of pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.