Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Uhc Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

Minecraft Username:
Salti​

What is the suggestion about?
Uhc Overhaul​

Description:
UHC has become a forgotten gamemode with many problems. This thread is a list of things to fix it in a future UHC update. But before we make suggestions we need to list the problems of UHC.

**IMPORTANT** THIS THREADS' SUGGESTIONS ARE ONLY FOR THE NORMAL UHC MODE NOT RANDOMIZER

Problems:

1,) Servers:
The servers for uhc are very bad. Half the time you join the game the server just crashes. The servers are also very laggy and hard to play on

2.) Gameplay Issues:
There are many problems with the gameplay of UHC. First is the lack of fast tools. Since you have to smelt everything and use slow stone tools. Most players can't even get full iron armor by the time pvp enables. Let alone any diamonds/gold. This leads to the game being very slow taking up to 20 minutes for the first fights to happen. Another issue is that there is no reward for kills. Since no one is able to mine for gapples no one has healing. So after you kill someone from a fight and are drained they will likely drop no healing and you will be low hp for the rest of the game. Players do drop heads but they can't be used unless they are made golden. I've gotten 7 kills in the past and died to someone because they just hid all game and 1 tapped me. This rewards players to hide instead of kill which makes the game really slow.

3.) World Generation:
The world generation for uhc is bad. Most of the world is forests which makes it really hard to spot people and fight. This slows down the game even more and most of the time you are just sitting on a tree for 20 minutes waiting for someone to show up.

Suggestions

1.) World Generation:
Making the inner 100x100 blocks by 0-0 a plains/desert biome every time would make it easier to fight/spot players. An Ore generation increase will make it easier for players to find resources and make them go up faster and get enchantments and healing.

2.) Skydrops:
Make a skydrop appear every 3 minutes in the 100x100 blocks by 0-0 to attract more players to go there.

3.) Eatable Heads:
Make the heads that drop from players be able to be eaten which would give players a small health boost (3-5 hearts) and speed for a certain amount of time. This will reward players who go for kills and encourage people to fight instead of hide and mine.

4.) UHC Plugins/Scenarios:
I think 2 plugins are necessary for uhc to be a good gamemode. Those being hastey boys and cut clean. Hastey boys gives all tools crafted effiency 3 and unbreaking 1. This will allow players to mine more resources faster which would make people go up faster and will allow them to get resources like gold and diamonds. Cut clean makes it so all ores/food dropped will be auto smelted so players won't need to waste time smelting which slows down the game a lot.

5.) Kits:
There has always been coins in uhc and nothing to spend them on. Kits would also add some interesting strategies to the game. Some ideas are below.

1: Archer Kit:
3 String
20 arrows

2: Tools Kit:

- Stone Sword
- Iron Pickaxe (eff 3, unb1)
- Stone axe (eff 3, unb1)
- Stone Shovel (eff 3, unb1)

3.) Horse Kit:
- Horse spawn egg
- Iron horse armor
- Saddle

4.) Enchanted Kit:
32x Lapis Lazuli
6 books
16 bottles of enchanting

6.) Lobby Sizes:
I think the lobby size should be increased to a maximum for 40-50 players. I also think a timer starting at around 10-15 players should be there so games actually start. For example if there's 10 players the game should start in around 2 minutes to allow time for more players to join. If the player count reaches 25 it automatically goes down to 30 seconds or something like that. More players will make it easier to find people to fight.

The 6 suggestions I listed as very important into making UHC a good gamemode. There is always room for kits and new suggestions but these are the ones I feel are most necessary.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make UHC a playable gamemode.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
UHC should get updated next, and i agree with everything you said

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Neutral / +1

Neutral Because of following reasons :

Already Suggested ( but this is different a bit so ok )

3.) Eatable Heads:
You can eat heads if you make them like an apple with gold ( Ask my friend 61oguz67 , he saw the golden heads )

Another issue is that there is no reward for kills
Heads drop and with gold they are eatable

Hahah I m too lazy to type more

Shit regards
- Ender_Sheep / BigSmile

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, salti​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The Gamemode will no longer be available on the network.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.