Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP UHC Meetup / Minigames within PracticePvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Drew_

Minecraft Username:
__Drew_

What is the suggestion about?
UHC Meetup / Minigames within PracticePvP

Description:
Depending on the direction the management wants the PracticePvP sub-server to be headed, a few things could be added to make it more enjoyable.

If the planned direction is a more Competitive gamemode, some features that could be introduced would be:

1) UHC Meetup. Won't go in depth about it since pretty much everyone knows what it is, but for those that don't, it's a FFA with pre-set kits, no natural regeneration, in which the Last man standing wins. It's mostly been used as a Competitive minigame in other servers, and when executed correctly, it was a big success.

2)Ranked Rewards. The ranked queue on the Jartex Practice server are empty, since there is no point in grinding ranked games, apart from getting in a cosmetic leaderboard that doesn't offer much. Instead, announcing Money rewards/Cosmetic ranks for the Top (1/3/5/10) players could give people some motive to be play, and spend more time on it.

Now, these are obviously not unique ideas, simply because Competitive players are not attracted by unique features, but Old, tested, but well executed features that have made the big PvP servers succesful.

If the planned direction, however, is a more relaxed/chill gamemode, a feature that could be introduced would be:

1) CoD gamemodes. Since copying gamemodes from other games seems to be a trend on Minecraft servers recently(e.x Murder Mystery/Zombies), Call of Duty gamemodes, such as Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint could be introduced. Paired with the Black Ops 2 *Pick 10* system (You are to pick 10 equipment pieces before you fight. In the Minecraft version, these could be Swords/Axes, Enchants, Potions, Secondaries, such as Bows/Rods/FnS and more), and you have a unique gamemode that people will storm the server for. Now, there are 2 things that I'm purposely not keeping in mind, and those are Dev work, and Complexity. This would indeed need lots of hours spent Coding/Testing, but the reward would surely make up for it. As regards complexity, that relies on how the development team of the server make the game, and that's why I did not procceed to more details on the minigame. I can do so, if asked though.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Quite simply, it would attract more players. Viewing it from a utilitarian standpoint, introducing special Kits for donators on the second gamemode would also raise some funds for the server's expenses. So it's a win/win situation no matter how you look at it.

Extra Information:
The Cod Gamemodes could be accompanied by Kits, Perks and special abilities. Those rely on the Development team's imagination. I do have some already prepared, so if need be, I can showcase them.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
neutral, this wont get accepted, simply because its "too difficult to develop" but gl

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Already suggested and denied

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate/vote it -1 for the time being.

Due to the following reason(s)
  • The server only focuses on making the current minigames/game mode better.
Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

marijn08

Donator
Donator
-1 the current game modes aren't good enough so they have to focus on that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.