Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

U messed up lololol

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
So lemme get this straight ... U pay extra 40eu to upgrade from duke to king so u can have /invsee and some extra useless chat colors..... Oh and /fireworks ofc.
Yes definitely worth it I mean no wonder the tab list has like 100 kings and 2 dukes maybe even one now cuz one of them defo upgraded to king as we speaking.

Lemme tell u this, u messed up lololol , reset was here and it's the only time ppl will buy ranks to play the 2 weeks after reset and u fucked up ur top rank and now ppl buying duke instead😂

So yea king was a bit op, oh no shit, why did u think it was a 100eu and the most expensive rank on store -for some reason-

Ok now I will make a suggestion to say what I think can solve this and hopefully u can see it today 😌

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
LOL after some changes king is nothing better than duke just some useless commands which idk why some1 will use em xD

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
RIP oom7 oom7 , got banned for some reason 🙏

SeaMist888

As a king rank myself- I do miss the fly speed I used to have - and some other commands which have gone I hope it does go back to what it used to. That being said it was quite op but what else would you expect for 100 eu