Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Types of Skywars Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorBot

Hello everyone. I got this idea from a post in Eggwars section about types of Hackers so I decided I would do the type of Skywars players. There is many types of Skywars players and I'll list the main ones here. Which one are you?!

The Skywars Noob!

This player is new to the gamemode and is normally very bad at it. They take stuff out the chests by clicking and dragging and then just YOLO it without a strategy on how to win. They're normally bad at pvp and struggle to take people out.

The Silent Hacker!

This Hacker does not want to get banned and tries to be secretive about their hacks. They move around cautiously and only use there hacks when it is a life or death situation. The hacks they normally run is Anti-KB and Smooth Aimbot.

The Try Hard!

They brags about their K.D and all the kits they have. When they gets knocked off or fall off the edge they /leaves the game to avoid a death being added and messing up there precious K.D. When in a PvP situation they will try their hardest not to die and use everything and if they die you get something like this in the chat. "I lagged and you killed me you (Swear) and you don't even know how to play the game you suck just quit." and start spamming. Then the next person takes over.

The Snitch!

I fully support this player and these people make a difference to Jartex and make it a better place for everyone. They normally report rule breakers and at the first sign of someone breaking a rule. "MINE!" and they report it straight away. These players normally break rules themselves.

The Staff tryhard!

This player will do everything in there power to become a staff member. They will be sent from the heavens above. They're perfect and you'll never find an imperfection with them. They're always kind and always offer a helping hand. But at the sight of another server offering them a position they're gone.

The Skywars Legend!

When people see this person they freak out and go crazy. They have heard of them either on the forums countless times or have seen them ingame wrecking everybody in there path. They are the role models of Skywars and how to play. People request screenies etc.. There is only three people who have this and that is the first and the best ModeratorBot ModeratorBot the second is Suhayl Suhayl and the third is ECLeader ECLeader .

The Skywars staff member!

These staff members are rarely seen in your own Skywars game. They're normally very well mannered and helpful. They try there best to be the best staff member possible and start to catch hackers. They normally get spammed quite a lot regarding hackers.

Thanks for reading it guys! If you did enjoy it please do let me know and if we hit 10 likes there will be a part two! Anyway Don't forget if you did like it to drop a like. And leave a comment down below on what type of Skywars player you are.

Peace
-ModeratorBot

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Wow, you put me as a legend. I'm honoured :).

(Though it does get annoying sometimes when everyone msgs me to team up with them xD)

Anyways, this was fun to read, love to see more of these around. Keep it up

N

NobleBlood911

Im probably a mix between Skywars Legend, the skywars staff member and the Tryhard

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

Glad you guys like it I will make a V2 right now and it will have a few more. The reason I did not put it in the current post is because It would be to long and I did not want to lose the peoples interest in the post. Anyway working on V2 as we speak and I'll tag you all when it does.
Thanks
-ModeratorBot

ECLeader

Ok like wth men XD nice tips tho :v i would like to ask why does the skywar server is being um... Noob challenge? Is it a reset for the new skywar update that I GIVE or just a broken bug? Also i would like my idea of the new baning system more than this 'coz they are still not that good And ModeratorBot ModeratorBot lets do teh 1v1 of da age if u dare ]:) still fun tips tho XD

ECLeader

Oh also staff member are GREAT i know A staff lengend TEH GUNFIRE who ban for 30 days for a "Hacker Expose VIDEO" of sm one who just got pooped on by me :) But for real then The Staffs are doin a very gooda work (Like Styless sry dont ban me for this)
#JartexSkywar4Life *whink ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.