Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Types of Skywars Players! V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorBot

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the other part and so this will be part two. If you like this please do leave a like and I'll make a V3 in a few months.

The chilled person!

They are normally very chilled as it states. They don't really care about there K.D and they're just there to have fun and when they die it's like whatever. They're normally very fun to play with and are actually quite interesting. Here is a perfect example of one of them novadopa novadopa He is a great guy to play with.

The hot-head!

These people can be funny or a real pain. They get very mad if you do anything wrong and they're either having a bad day or are generally just a hot head. You'll normally see them in the Skywars hub as they have just died and are really salty about it. If you ever identify one before you kill them I suggest snowballing and fishing rod them if you want to make them more salty.

Mr/Miss/Mrs.Hackusation!

They are normally found in the skywars lobby. Do not confuse them with people who tell the truth. They're very common and are easy to spot. Normally from the run to the portal you will see 1-3 hackusations in chat which is quite a lot of people letting out hackusations. Only 1/3 are actually telling the truth.

The Staff Member!

This can easily be mixed up with the legend. *Cough* *Cough* see people almost always look up to them as a role model. They're constantly asked for screenies, help and are targeted when they do get a chance to play a PvP Gamemode. It's hard but they signed up for it.

The Average!

They don't talk and they just play die and leave and play another game. They're ok but they don't pose a threat if you're decent at pvp. Move quick and use good strategies and they'll be easy to take out. There is always one of them in every game you play.

Anyway thats all I got for now. If you want to see another one please do drop a like and leave a comment down below which one you are.

Peace
-ModeratorBot

N9_Cyclone

I'm probs just the ave since i'm so so so bad at skywars... the only thing that keeps me afloat from drowning to noobs is my pvp skill is decent
I just never know how to get around in skywars.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

I'm probs just the ave since i'm so so so bad at skywars... the only thing that keeps me afloat from drowning to noobs is my pvp skill is decent
I just never know how to get around in skywars.
Best way to get around is with a safe bridge, it does take a lot of materials. Just place down 1 block from the bridge. Think about where you can get hit from and next to that block 1 block up on the opposite side you will get hit from put a 1 high wall to block snowballs from pushing you off.

N9_Cyclone

Best way to get around is with a safe bridge, it does take a lot of materials. Just place down 1 block from the bridge. Think about where you can get hit from and next to that block 1 block up on the opposite side you will get hit from put a 1 high wall to block snowballs from pushing you off.
that's the problem when they have bows or i lose consentration since i never usually get snowballed then i start lacking in
my pvp skills cuz I'm never exactly ready or know how to predict when things are going to happen in skywars xD that's why
i'm a noob... one of the only reasons i'm good at eggwars is cuz ik how to read the play and what's going on and I know how to predict what's going to happen next xD

Status
Not open for further replies.