Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

types of pvpers (just for fun thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emman222

I know this is a useless thread but this is just for fun..so these are some ways to kill these types of pvpers
NOTE: this is just for fun so no offence if your triggered.. just sorry man and i'm too shy enough to show this thread for ya

Trapper = As you see every island has a ladder or a stairway to the underground and others can trap under there by making a void hole , a lava pool or any traps but for me all you need to do to kill a trapper is dont go to the ladder or stairway , make a hole to bust in without being spotted or trapped and go ambush inside..

Hackers = well also known as cheaters but its impossible to kill a hacker but theres a small chance to kill em becuz their hacks messed up..also you can report em but you need a video for proof
WARNING: if you got killed by a pro...dont accuse them of hacks..you may cause a problem

Camper = well its same as trappers but they dont set up a trap..all they do is just wait for someone to get in their island and ambush them..the steps on killin em is same as the trappers..but if they dont camp underground..you must keep an eye on the island..

rushers = i think this is a common way to fight in skywars..if their making a way though your island..throw an egg or snowballs at em..you can also use a bow if you have enough arrows but if they made it through...you must fight..

its better to fight with good armor and gear and hope you understand it

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

guys..ask me to delete this thread if you hate it

JaySN

Addicted Member
I know this is a useless thread but this is just for fun..so these are some ways to kill these types of pvpers
NOTE: this is just for fun so no offence if your triggered.. just sorry man and i'm too shy enough to show this thread for ya

Trapper = As you see every island has a ladder or a stairway to the underground and others can trap under there by making a void hole , a lava pool or any traps but for me all you need to do to kill a trapper is dont go to the ladder or stairway , make a hole to bust in without being spotted or trapped and go ambush inside..

Hackers = well also known as cheaters but its impossible to kill a hacker but theres a small chance to kill em becuz their hacks messed up..also you can report em but you need a video for proof
WARNING: if you got killed by a pro...dont accuse them of hacks..you may cause a problem

Camper = well its same as trappers but they dont set up a trap..all they do is just wait for someone to get in their island and ambush them..the steps on killin em is same as the trappers..but if they dont camp underground..you must keep an eye on the island..

rushers = i think this is a common way to fight in skywars..if their making a way though your island..throw an egg or snowballs at em..you can also use a bow if you have enough arrows but if they made it through...you must fight..

Im the trapper type :D
Its Ez Kills :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

Im the trapper type :D
Its Ez Kills :p

Ik :D.... but for me it depends if a player has common sense to come underneath the island but this is my strategy in skywars

first i'll take down my 2 island neighbors quickly before they wear armor (left and right island rusher) and then i will carefully make a bridge trough the middle
and camp..but sometimes i will rush back to a player's island...

but if theyre teaming....i'm already ded :(

And because i have a slayer kit..i will already rush through my oponents before i loot down my island
so dat means a little easy...but its much more easy if you have warlord and zeus kit.. :D

iiPickaxe

I am both Rusher and Trapper ;)
BTW, this thread isn't as useless as you think it is lel

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

I'm a rusher and a camper when i'm at the mid island...but this are the kits that i wished to get it xD..

rusher (E-pearl kit) = A ticket to get in to the mid island without bridging

Zeus = to get more brains and kills with some prot iron armor

ears_alt

Rushing is really hard because the islands are 19067783569827345987027356098217958769387465 blocks apart, compared to hypixel skywars, etc. but it's possible. Even though the average jartex player is worse than the average mineplex player(it's well known most cracked players are TERRIBLE), they can still snowball/egg you off.

Campers are really annoying, especially if they have a bow. Since the islands are so far apart, bridging to them takes forever and you can get knocked into the void at any time. I feel that since the islands are so far apart, camping is the meta in this game, and thus rng/op kits rules everything(since rng dominates what you get in the chests, and warrior and rusher kit are op af). I wish the islands were the same distance away as hypixel so that CAMPING WOULDN'T BE THE PROBLEM/META!!!!!!

Here you have it, a half reply/rant.

Scarred

It's so freakin' hard to trap on this server XD.. That's why I got my 800+ kills by Rushing everyone, Also I learned Ninja/Speed Bridging To help me rush faster!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

Rushing is really hard because the islands are 19067783569827345987027356098217958769387465 blocks apart, compared to hypixel skywars, etc. but it's possible. Even though the average jartex player is worse than the average mineplex player(it's well known most cracked players are TERRIBLE), they can still snowball/egg you off.

Campers are really annoying, especially if they have a bow. Since the islands are so far apart, bridging to them takes forever and you can get knocked into the void at any time. I feel that since the islands are so far apart, camping is the meta in this game, and thus rng/op kits rules everything(since rng dominates what you get in the chests, and warrior and rusher kit are op af). I wish the islands were the same distance away as hypixel so that CAMPING WOULDN'T BE THE PROBLEM/META!!!!!!

Here you have it, a half reply/rant.

I know xD...Especialy when its a 1v1 and a player is camping...You're right..It tooks time to make a bridge cause when i make a bridge in a 1v1..I will make a wall to avoid getting knocked off the island :D

i wish i can get the warrior kit and replace my slayer kit with it.. :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

It's so freakin' hard to trap on this server XD.. That's why I got my 800+ kills by Rushing everyone, Also I learned Ninja/Speed Bridging To help me rush faster!

Well it depends if a player thinks someone is trapping than others rushing immediately...I like the china map tho cause its easy to rush there and it doesn't took many blocks to make 1 bridge..

and congratz on your 800+ kills :D

Status
Not open for further replies.