Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tucachero

LocalStores

Tucachero78405 is an amazing person who has made unforgettable contributions to my life. We grew up together in the slums of Mexico, facing numerous challenges that only strengthened our bond. Despite the hardships, he pursued his education relentlessly and earned a PhD in biomechanics. He bought me my wedding suit, ensuring my special day was perfect, and he was there for the birth of my first child, offering invaluable support. Our time together is filled with cherished memories, and I am grateful for his kindness and generosity. Given his character and all he has done, Tucachero78405 truly deserves to be unbanned.

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Tucachero78405 is an amazing person who has made unforgettable contributions to my life. We grew up together in the slums of Mexico, facing numerous challenges that only strengthened our bond. Despite the hardships, he pursued his education relentlessly and earned a PhD in biomechanics. He bought me my wedding suit, ensuring my special day was perfect, and he was there for the birth of my first child, offering invaluable support. Our time together is filled with cherished memories, and I am grateful for his kindness and generosity. Given his character and all he has done, Tucachero78405 truly deserves to be unbanned.
What about meeeee

Clarence21

what do you expect from a cracked server lmao
its like all the staff are on crack too giving out bans and mutes like its tissue.
Iwl i have many things i could add but that resolve in my ban XD if i get ban then ig stories be comming out.
example ( a certain som1 was hacking and got unbanned within 25 mins from being friends with staff) i cant indulge into it rn but thats for another time
L fartex
Unban Tucachero#