Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Trophy rebalancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwamz

IGN
Winloss
Minecraft Username:
Winloss​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trophy rebalancing​

Suggestion Details:
Trophy grinding in clans is currently very unbalanced and playing bedwars teams of 4 by far is the most efficient way to grind trophies by an insane amount where it's pointless to play other modes.​
Proof its unbalanced
For example currently, in the clan I'm in ( currently 27k trophies total) skywars you receive 4 trophies all together for winning as a duo and 20 if you win bedwars to4 which is 5x as many trophies but bedwars games are only slightly longer still making it ALOT more efficient, this obviously makes playing other game like skywars and The bridge for trophies redundant to grind.​
currently with 27k trophies:
10 skywars solos wins: 30 trophies total​
10 bedwars to4 wins: 200 trophies total​
10 skywars duos wins: 40 trophies total​
10 The Bridge wins (Max party of 4): 120 trophies total (Considering this takes A LOT longer than a bedwars game)​
So as you can tell Bedwars teams of 4 is insanely more OP to play than any other game, to fix this all games would need to be balanced in a way to make it fair for all games.​
The Bridge
The Bridge is currently the game that suffers the most from the trophy un balancement as you receive less per win compared to bedwars to4 as stated above and can only have a max party of 4 to contribute to the final amount of trophies while the games take a lot longer than the average bedwars game while rewarding you fewer trophies per win.​
Skywars
Skywars also suffers from the trophy un balancement but not as badly as The bridge. The games are quicker than the average bedwars game and reward you fewer trophies which makes sense but the margin between them to is too big for skywars to be worth playing over bedwars for trophy gain. You currently win 4 trophies per game in skywars duos as a team compared to the 20 as a team in bedwars to4.​
How to combat this change and why it will be balanced
- Reward final kills with trophies in Bedwars​
- Increase Bedwars solos, duos, and trios trophies per win by 1.5x​
- Reward kills with trophies in skywars​
- Increase trophy gain in solos by at least 2x e.g 5 per win now 10​
- Increase trophy gain in Duos by at least 1.5x e.g 5 per win Now 7​
- Note these can or can't scale depending on how many trophies your clan has​
The Bridge
- Increase the maximum (threshold to gain trophies) party size from 4 to 6-8 to allow a more balanced trophy gain​
- Increase the trophies you receive on the win by ATLEAST 3x (I say this as its extremely unbalanced and is completely pointless to play this mode unless this is changed)​
TL; DR trophies are insanely unbalanced skywars and The Bridge needs to be buffed.​
Note: Attachment is the issue stated with the bridge To4 Cap trophy limit

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
- Increased competition​
- Fair amongst all clans who play all games not just bedwars​
- Increased fun and more enjoyable for grinders​

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
+1 I love this! Able to play any games and get the same amount

Vandanite

Good suggestion! The Bridges is my favorite gamemode and i would love to get more trophies in that

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
This is something i'd like to see, nice suggestion, hope it gets implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.