Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Triples (4 teams)

G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_​

What is the suggestion about?
Triples (4 teams)​

Description:
I suggest that there will be 4 teams in triples instead of 8 teams. 1st reason is because 8 teams is to much for one map (that is 24 people in ONE GAME) 2nd is that some people wants to play 3v3v3v3 because they dont have 1 member to play quads (so they join triples) and last one is because no one is playing triples because there are 8 teams (24 players) and its to long to wait to fill, it would be faster and more enjoyable if triples fill fast and if there are only 4 teams.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
triples will be alive, better experience on jartex​

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+1 I never play triples because of this so if it gets changed I would play it.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
triples used to get players.. i dont necessarily think its the gamemode itself but rather the fact that players often either form a team of 2 or 4

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
triples used to get players.. i dont necessarily think its the gamemode itself but rather the fact that players often either form a team of 2 or 4
The reason it declined after update because the generator no longer produced 2 irons which caused massive shift.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
lol why. if the generators produce the same as they do in doubles, so what? in doubles it seems to be enough.. granted the price of tnt is higher in trips but still

Kaspariuxt

+1

I know that this wouldn't make sense but maybie 6 teams? Because if it's 4 then there's only 12 players in the game and a game would be more interesting if there would be more players. I agree with the idea that there needs to be less teams.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah but how are you gonna put 6 teams on a map?

Kaspariuxt

yeah but how are you gonna put 6 teams on a map?
Good point. Maybie 3 teams on the left 3 teams on the right and when the teams fight eachother 1 team wins. Then that team fights the team that won on the other side of the map. Idk thats just an idea.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
may if they reduce it to 6 teams or 4 would be good