Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Trial Age Req.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Minecraft Username:
Yanique1

What is the suggestion about?
Trial Age Req.

Description:
Currently the trial application states that people are preferred to be 14 years old before they apply, but since Jartex Discord is following the Discord TOS, this means users can’t be under 13 years old. So, I suggest changing the age from preferably 14 to a required 13.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People won’t apply if they are underage and this won’t lead to as many complications in the staff team

Who can make this change happen?!

Rodagave115 Rodagave115

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Make it required 14 then lmao. If it was me i'd making it 16+. You get all the mfs who dont give a shit about their future
sure 😭 i’m just saying add an age requirement on its own

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Yanique1

What is the suggestion about?
Trial Age Req.

Description:
Currently the trial application states that people are preferred to be 14 years old before they apply, but since Jartex Discord is following the Discord TOS, this means users can’t be under 13 years old. So, I suggest changing the age from preferably 14 to a required 13.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People won’t apply if they are underage and this won’t lead to as many complications in the staff team

Who can make this change happen?!

Rodagave115 Rodagave115
Neutral cause there is simply little to no difference by being 1 year old younger/older.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Neutral cause there is simply little to no difference by being 1 year old younger/older.
I guess i’m not making myself clear… THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT RIGHT NOW the management team just prefers those who are 14 years old, i’m suggesting to add an age requirement for atleast 13 years old (could be higher) since the discord TOS states you must be atleast 13 to use discord…

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
I remember asking jolt once and he said minimum age requirement is 14 and 13 is only acceptable when you're extremely mature. 14 is a requirement itself but it's not mentioned clearly.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
I remember asking jolt once and he said minimum age requirement is 14 and 13 is only acceptable when you're extremely mature. 14 is a requirement itself but it's not mentioned clearly.
there have been staff who were 11-12 years old i’m pretty sure. But again i’m suggesting to make the age requirement more clear so yea

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
+1⠀I personally like the staffs to be 15+, but still, upvoted for this reason:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
that's dumb, if it's to combat people getting termed for tos, then you should suggest the people who handle applications should pay closer attention to age and country of origin. i agree on changing the requirements, primarily so we can actually get a functioning staff team here, but this seems a little weird.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
It is not a big deal to change the requirement, people under the age of 13 will apply regardless, and if they are fit for it they will be accepted. I do agree with Nirahz Nirahz that we should pay more attention in the future to the age restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.