Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Global Treating everything the way it should be Treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Treating everything the way it should be Treated.​

Description:
Hello,
As a lot of you players of the community know, jartex is a server that's full of game modes/minigames, our main subject in this suggestion is the Game modes.
Jartex has 4 game modes:
  1. Factions: Which is Jartex's main income server.
  2. Skyblock Dream: One of the most populated game modes.
  3. Prison: Semi-active game mode.
  4. Skyblock Fantasy: The least active game mode.
So today I'm going to talk about how Owners/Devs take care of these game modes.
When we talk about a Minecraft server we talk about 2 things, The game modes and the gameplay quality that the server offers, and the community and players that make that server something known.
But let's not forget to mention that these 2 elements are the main base of a server and they can't be established without one another.
In our situation we're talking about jartex, The gameplay quality is within the game modes and the community is the players that are on those game modes and you can't keep a server running without keeping the players satisfied but that sadly is not the case on jartex.

Lately, a lot of things happened in jartex that made a GOOD amount of players unpleased/sad about what the server current situation is and it's the Updates/bug fixing.
In jartex every few months every game mode resets depending on the popularity of that server and here its Factions and SBD, but the problem is with the After reset updates.

• Factions: When this game mode resets everything is CLOSE to perfect, Owners try their best to add what the players suggested so the game mode runs in their favour, they try to add a new type of competition considering spawner values etc and they make sure that the game mode resets ONLY when there is A small number if not 0 bugs happening and everyone lives happily ever after.
    I personally saw a lot of new updates that made me proud of the jartex working team.
  • Skyblock Dream: This game mode resets same as factions but is it same quality? Lately, a lot of things happened in skyblock that made players wonder why? I can give you a few examples. Infinite chest not being infinite anymore and can hold only a limited number of loot that you can upgrade later on in the season with the in-game money plus you have to spend 60€ to get the infinite chest. Gkits aren't what they're promised to be in the store and we have to spend in-game money to get them to their final LEVEL after spending weeks of opening aswell, ALOT of bugs that until today even after the season ended they're not fixed yet.
Some of you may understand the reason behind these updates, When I asked about this update when Skyblock just released I understood from the owners/Devs that the goal behind these nerfs is to lower the pay to win in the server since that Jartex Offers a lot of Discounts during the year and a lot of events/payouts such as Karaoke/Payout/Christmas.. that makes players stack gkits on alts and carry on winning seasons over and over, then I understood and I found it a fair reason, BUT THEN 6 Weeks later Factions reset and it was a shock.
All the Factions Gkits being the same, IChests being the same, Updates being added to that game mode that was added to SBD aswell but still not working in SBD for over 3 seasons now 'Ex: [inventory]', Suggestions that were DENIED on one game mode and added to factions 'Like the auctions updates' etc.
When this happened it made a lot of players furious as that wasn't what the owners promised at the beginning of the Skyblock Dream reset so We had to contact them all over again and this is the answer that we got.

Me: Why is the faction's update Way better than the Skyblocks and why do they have access to the kits and not on SBD?
Staff: When one big faction quits jartex another one will, but if 20 skyblock players quit, tomorrow we get another 20.
Me: So the owners only care about the income?
Staff: no they care about what's the best for jartex.

This left me speechless, about how One game mode is given more attention to than another one that is just as important when we talk about the player base, given the argument that its the best for jartex.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jartex wouldn't have reached what it is today without the player base, the donations and the work of the owners/devs.
What makes a server are the two elements I talked about in the beginning, If I'm correct factions also get payouts and players there CAN stack gkits on alts, Factions can get raided and lose spawners, they're not indeed of an Infinite chest as much as an Island where there is no risk of being raided and the spawners just keep spawning 24/7.

I may sound like I'm hating on the server, but no, I've been around this since 2017 and I've seen some glory days where everything is just fine, a lot of players are way older than me in this server and it makes me sad to see them quit because of some UNFAIR updates, it's true that there is a HUGE percentage of Skyblock players that do play Factions aswell including myself, but its just not fair that one game mode gets more attention than others just because it generates more income.
How would you make a game mode generate more income if you won't make it as interesting as the other one is?
My suggestion is nothing hard, Skyblock Dream is in need of the owners and the developers, all that the players are asking for is to listen, people want to enter a game mode where they will have fun and enjoy playing their favourite game mode with a little bit of their personal touch if couple suggestions get accepted, we want a place where we can enjoy new competition every now and then before it was nice where there was a season about Spawners and blocks together then it was blocks based, then it became spawners for 3 seasons and when we were waiting for something ORIGINAL to release it was just a copy of OLD factions heads based copy.

We are all grateful for what the owners are giving to us and all that we want is them to listen to us and see what we're missing on and what we're in need of so we can make this game mode great again.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Everything explained above.​

Extra Information:
If you do have some points that you agree or disagree on, comment below to discuss if you have other points to add aswell.​

BikBikBoi

Donator
Donator
I personally agree with everything you've mentioned and if the owners keep up the "it doesn't matter if 20 skyblock players leave" attitude they will have no player base left .
I'd hate to see a server like jartex to become less populated because of something so stupid ,
the owners and staff need and I mean need to listen to the player base more
because at the current time they don't and even if they do I don't really see it alot of gamemodes have alot of toxic players and just because they are stacked and are p2w on
factions staff or the owners wont really do alot about it, factions is jartex's main source of income and I understand how they don't want to step on any toe's by changing stuff like they did on sbd (gkit upgrades)but they are just pushing it a bit too much lately

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
The thing is, no one knows the insight of their work. (What they're working with - How they're working)
If they weren't working for anything, they wouldn't have 2 servers running just fine (Despite of cheaters / bugs / people complaining about the server - That's basic in any server / community)

If you only wanted to say that they don't give enough time to Skyblock (Which technically should be none of your business, it's their server's priority, they'll moderate gamemodes how they feel like - Maybe Prisons requires more development so they only make resets every once in a while but with constant updates overtime so they'll do less Prisons reset, maybe Factions is easier to code so they'll code Factions faster and hence why they can provide faster updates or faster bug fixes - You can't compare 2 gamemodes, Skyblock / Factions are 2 totally different things, both the gamemodes have a different persona - Gameplay wise and coding wise -).

Rather just make a suggestion which people WILL agree with in a positive way.
- Make iChests infinite again since at the end of the day they are "Infinite".
- Add unique competition or economy for Skyblock etc etc.
- Adding [ah] or [inventory]
At the very end every server owner would obviously want their server to grow the best and maybe statistics do show that Factions' playercount doesn't seem to die as quick or Factions is genuinely making way much more money than rest of the servers.
Prison takes more time then factions to be coded when they were using the same plugin for the last 3seasons ?
Also he dosen't need to make a separet suggestion like u said when he can list them the way he did and as u can see there is no negative reactions from the players so let's keep it as smooth as possible
Btw ready for another gang top ? :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
The thing is, no one knows the insight of their work. (What they're working with - How they're working)
If they weren't working for anything, they wouldn't have 2 servers running just fine (Despite of cheaters / bugs / people complaining about the server - That's basic in any server / community)

If you only wanted to say that they don't give enough time to Skyblock (Which technically should be none of your business, it's their server's priority, they'll moderate gamemodes how they feel like - Maybe Prisons requires more development so they only make resets every once in a while but with constant updates overtime so they'll do less Prisons reset, maybe Factions is easier to code so they'll code Factions faster and hence why they can provide faster updates or faster bug fixes - You can't compare 2 gamemodes, Skyblock / Factions are 2 totally different things, both the gamemodes have a different persona - Gameplay wise and coding wise -).

Rather just make a suggestion which people WILL agree with in a positive way.
- Make iChests infinite again since at the end of the day they are "Infinite".
- Add unique competition or economy for Skyblock etc etc.
- Adding [ah] or [inventory]
At the very end every server owner would obviously want their server to grow the best and maybe statistics do show that Factions' playercount doesn't seem to die as quick or Factions is genuinely making way much more money than rest of the servers.
Owners can pass as much time as they want to develop whatever they want and this wasn't the point of the suggestion anyway.
Here I'm talking about the things that changed without notice or anything else.
you said we should make proper suggestions, Why would I make a suggestion about things that are already accepted and should already be in the game and they are already bug reported and the bug reports are accepted yet none of them works.
Why shouldn't We complain when day 1 of the season I spent 30€ out of my pocket and not a voucher or anything hoping that I would get an Infinite chest like the store promised yet I found something irrelevant that can be replaced with things you get for free or in-game money?

And once again we're not comparing the game modes, we're comparing the attention given to these game modes by the Dev team.
As players we would understand that its hard for a team of 2-3 people to keep up 2 servers running at the same time but it should be the case for everyone then and not 1 up and 5 down.
And talking about Cheaters, that's why there is a staff team to take care of.

Dhia123

I totally agree with what Moud said, SBD is becoming as time goes by boring, Im playing it since 2018 and a huge amount of known players left because of unfair updates. With my simple experience in it, SBD was way more better before, nowdays, SBD LOST its fun, for example, we only saw 2types of players during last season: players who were trying hard to get a spot on the island top and players who were new there and just playing to understand the game ( Only a few amount of new players stayed playing the whole season, and most of them quit), on the other hand, SBD was so cool before 2-3seasons (my personal opinion), we saw alot of players played for fun and enjoyed every moment there and some of them going for island top.
I also agree with RahniRow_ RahniRow_ , It's Jartex...
(I Hope Owners/Devs listen to us for even one time to make SBD good again!)

Last edited:

Qwifk

Honestly I feel like the most neglected gamemodes are minigames, a.k.a bedwars, skywars and builduhc. There is the obvious cheater problem that i wont elaborate on too much as i wouldn't know much about how it could be fixed, map submissions arent open and there are a minimal amount of updates, now i cant say much about the lack of updates either as I have no right, I know the dev team already puts alot of effort into other gamemodes, but the fact that minigames are the most popular gamemode on JN cant be ignored, racking up hundreds of players no matter the time of day, I dont know anything about coding but im sure it would be atleast possible to make a simple anticheat to prevent cheaters from scaffolding at mach 3 and hitting us from mars. Again, i would be better off making a suggestion for something like this but, adding a ranked gamemode to minigames or something along those lines that only allows certain level playsrs or players that meet certain conditions to play could potentially be an easy fix (im not sure though,idk anything about coding) to the hacker problem, next update maybe?

Doytrex

Welcome to Jartex

Let's be honest here. Let's state that jartex staff members are bias for the purpose of promotion which means they would disagree with anything against Jartex. Most of the staff members personality changed after resigning and started talking shit about jartex since they're no longer apart of the staff team. Let's talk about how they treat their friends compared to other players / players they're against. Staff members aren't even monitored and they can easily abuse and get over it which happened a variety of times but sadly no one cares especially the times they ban people in combat and then say that "it was a ban mistake" just to get rid of that player's items then unban them. A lot of staff members don't put effort on helping players that got false banned and the proof would be in their hands but obviously they're lazy or because they don't care at all and all they respond with is "appeal on forums" which results to the player losing 1 appeal when the maximum is 5 (not talking about all staff members). Basically every player in jartex knows that nothing would happen if you attempt to talk about the actions of a staff member and everyone would know that if you go or talk shit about a staff member they would target you until you're banned.

A lot of jartex players quit because owners basically ignore people (example) last season of SBD everyone was boosting / merging when that wasn't even allowed and a variety of people provided enough proof for the owners but they just let it go and let them win the competition which basically ruins the game play and time for the people that actually played legit. That also happened in factions were people win the competition unfairly (proof on f top payout last season) but owners just let it go. There are tons of other things that people have done with enough proof to get them disqualified but obviously nothing would happen to them. That's just some examples.

Another thing is about bugs. There are a lot of common bugs which are always ignored by the development team which destroy people's game play and obviously they would be fixed after everyone experienced it because it would be ignored for ages. There are bugs from seasons old till now and I also agree with you Moud about the way they treat game modes differently and how they ignore bugs on other gamemodes and how they make things worse in SBD but factions would be the same because "they're earning more money there". I also hate the fact that they create a new gkit and make it overpowered so that people buy it but then Nerf it hard.

I can keep going with straight facts about why Jartex network is in a toxic environment with proof but that would be a waste of time and would be useless... Obviously the development team did a great job making the server grow and adding more updates to make it more fun but what I stated above is one of the few reasons why jartex isn't fair. I will probably get banned after what I wrote but idc or get attacked by bias staff members disagreeing when they know its true. Idk why I wrote all this prob cuz im bored bc of quarantine but yeah thats how I see it.

FUN FACT: why are there ban evaders and why they ban evade? because they got false banned.

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
And that's why I said suggestion should've been straight up "Adding necessary things to Skyblock", can already see where people are gonna go with this "Suggestion" posted very kind heartedly.

Boutt

Donator
Donator
Def +1. However, I also believe that Prison deserves its share of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.