Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Global Treating everything the way it should be Treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Treating everything the way it should be Treated.​

Description:
Hello,
As a lot of you players of the community know, jartex is a server that's full of game modes/minigames, our main subject in this suggestion is the Game modes.
Jartex has 4 game modes:
  1. Factions: Which is Jartex's main income server.
  2. Skyblock Dream: One of the most populated game modes.
  3. Prison: Semi-active game mode.
  4. Skyblock Fantasy: The least active game mode.
So today I'm going to talk about how Owners/Devs take care of these game modes.
When we talk about a Minecraft server we talk about 2 things, The game modes and the gameplay quality that the server offers, and the community and players that make that server something known.
But let's not forget to mention that these 2 elements are the main base of a server and they can't be established without one another.
In our situation we're talking about jartex, The gameplay quality is within the game modes and the community is the players that are on those game modes and you can't keep a server running without keeping the players satisfied but that sadly is not the case on jartex.

Lately, a lot of things happened in jartex that made a GOOD amount of players unpleased/sad about what the server current situation is and it's the Updates/bug fixing.
In jartex every few months every game mode resets depending on the popularity of that server and here its Factions and SBD, but the problem is with the After reset updates.

• Factions: When this game mode resets everything is CLOSE to perfect, Owners try their best to add what the players suggested so the game mode runs in their favour, they try to add a new type of competition considering spawner values etc and they make sure that the game mode resets ONLY when there is A small number if not 0 bugs happening and everyone lives happily ever after.
    I personally saw a lot of new updates that made me proud of the jartex working team.
  • Skyblock Dream: This game mode resets same as factions but is it same quality? Lately, a lot of things happened in skyblock that made players wonder why? I can give you a few examples. Infinite chest not being infinite anymore and can hold only a limited number of loot that you can upgrade later on in the season with the in-game money plus you have to spend 60€ to get the infinite chest. Gkits aren't what they're promised to be in the store and we have to spend in-game money to get them to their final LEVEL after spending weeks of opening aswell, ALOT of bugs that until today even after the season ended they're not fixed yet.
Some of you may understand the reason behind these updates, When I asked about this update when Skyblock just released I understood from the owners/Devs that the goal behind these nerfs is to lower the pay to win in the server since that Jartex Offers a lot of Discounts during the year and a lot of events/payouts such as Karaoke/Payout/Christmas.. that makes players stack gkits on alts and carry on winning seasons over and over, then I understood and I found it a fair reason, BUT THEN 6 Weeks later Factions reset and it was a shock.
All the Factions Gkits being the same, IChests being the same, Updates being added to that game mode that was added to SBD aswell but still not working in SBD for over 3 seasons now 'Ex: [inventory]', Suggestions that were DENIED on one game mode and added to factions 'Like the auctions updates' etc.
When this happened it made a lot of players furious as that wasn't what the owners promised at the beginning of the Skyblock Dream reset so We had to contact them all over again and this is the answer that we got.

Me: Why is the faction's update Way better than the Skyblocks and why do they have access to the kits and not on SBD?
Staff: When one big faction quits jartex another one will, but if 20 skyblock players quit, tomorrow we get another 20.
Me: So the owners only care about the income?
Staff: no they care about what's the best for jartex.

This left me speechless, about how One game mode is given more attention to than another one that is just as important when we talk about the player base, given the argument that its the best for jartex.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jartex wouldn't have reached what it is today without the player base, the donations and the work of the owners/devs.
What makes a server are the two elements I talked about in the beginning, If I'm correct factions also get payouts and players there CAN stack gkits on alts, Factions can get raided and lose spawners, they're not indeed of an Infinite chest as much as an Island where there is no risk of being raided and the spawners just keep spawning 24/7.

I may sound like I'm hating on the server, but no, I've been around this since 2017 and I've seen some glory days where everything is just fine, a lot of players are way older than me in this server and it makes me sad to see them quit because of some UNFAIR updates, it's true that there is a HUGE percentage of Skyblock players that do play Factions aswell including myself, but its just not fair that one game mode gets more attention than others just because it generates more income.
How would you make a game mode generate more income if you won't make it as interesting as the other one is?
My suggestion is nothing hard, Skyblock Dream is in need of the owners and the developers, all that the players are asking for is to listen, people want to enter a game mode where they will have fun and enjoy playing their favourite game mode with a little bit of their personal touch if couple suggestions get accepted, we want a place where we can enjoy new competition every now and then before it was nice where there was a season about Spawners and blocks together then it was blocks based, then it became spawners for 3 seasons and when we were waiting for something ORIGINAL to release it was just a copy of OLD factions heads based copy.

We are all grateful for what the owners are giving to us and all that we want is them to listen to us and see what we're missing on and what we're in need of so we can make this game mode great again.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Everything explained above.​

Extra Information:
If you do have some points that you agree or disagree on, comment below to discuss if you have other points to add aswell.​

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I think almost all of they playerbase can agree with this. Everything said I completely agree with. We are so grateful for the owners and all they have done but they’ve kind of stopped making jartex great for any gamemode other than factions. All we ask is that same greatness to be restored again to the other game modes but specifically sbd.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The thing is, no one knows the insight of their work. (What they're working with - How they're working)
If they weren't working for anything, they wouldn't have 2 servers running just fine (Despite of cheaters / bugs / people complaining about the server - That's basic in any server / community)

If you only wanted to say that they don't give enough time to Skyblock (Which technically should be none of your business, it's their server's priority, they'll moderate gamemodes how they feel like - Maybe Prisons requires more development so they only make resets every once in a while but with constant updates overtime so they'll do less Prisons reset, maybe Factions is easier to code so they'll code Factions faster and hence why they can provide faster updates or faster bug fixes - You can't compare 2 gamemodes, Skyblock / Factions are 2 totally different things, both the gamemodes have a different persona - Gameplay wise and coding wise -).

Rather just make a suggestion which people WILL agree with in a positive way.
- Make iChests infinite again since at the end of the day they are "Infinite".
- Add unique competition or economy for Skyblock etc etc.
- Adding [ah] or [inventory]
At the very end every server owner would obviously want their server to grow the best and maybe statistics do show that Factions' playercount doesn't seem to die as quick or Factions is genuinely making way much more money than rest of the servers.

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
Lol Jblocko_ said Sir xd +1

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod