Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Treasure Event Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Minecraft Username:
ShirakamiKazuo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Treasure Event Time​

Suggestion Details:
Treasure event happens every Saturday sometimes it happens again in Sunday, what I'm suggesting is what about making the Saturday event 18:00 server time and the Sunday event at around 10:00 server time.

The reason is players who are from the Asia can relate to this they can't go to the event because of the time difference, the event time for me is 2am so I'm one of them who can't join.

This is a disadvantage for Asian players who want to go to gtop but can't because of the time difference.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More people can play on the event and give players who are going for gtop a fair advantage.​

Extra Information:
I don't play prison that much now, but this suggestion is for those who can't join event because of the time difference​

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
+1

All events should take place on a time that majority of the player base should be able to participate

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Thing is, if it was to get changed it would affect other players and would help the asian community.

neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Thing is, if it was to get changed it would affect other players and would help the asian community.

neutral
It will not, because the 1st event will be Saturday and the 2nd event will be Sunday, all I say is changing the time of the 2nd event so other players who can't go on the 1st event benefit from the 2nd event.

player A = timezone same as the server time means player a can join the event in 6pm.
player B = timezone not the same as the server time means player B can't join the event because it's already midnight or dawn.

What I meant to say is we can make player A join 1st event and the player B can join the 2nd event so it's not like it would affect players and only make an advantage for the asian community, this way it would be fair no matter where you are or what timezone you have.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
This pretty cool idea but it is easily exploitbold for example
Players in a can literally enable vpn and enter with alt account with every thing in his other account
But i still think it is good idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
This pretty cool idea but it is easily exploitbold for example
Players in a can literally enable vpn and enter with alt account with every thing in his other account
But i still think it is good idea
I think you don't get it, It's about time not country or vpn of some sort. What I meant is this.
It will not, because the 1st event will be Saturday and the 2nd event will be Sunday, all I say is changing the time of the 2nd event so other players who can't go on the 1st event benefit from the 2nd event.

player A = timezone same as the server time means player a can join the event in 6pm.
player B = timezone not the same as the server time means player B can't join the event because it's already midnight or dawn.

What I meant to say is we can make player A join 1st event and the player B can join the 2nd event so it's not like it would affect players and only make an advantage for the asian community, this way it would be fair no matter where you are or what timezone you have.
and you can also think of it like, player A and B can participate in the first event and second event, suppose player B can still participate in the first event as well as the second event same with player A, just to be fair with one event each that will be joined by different timezone players

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, ShirakamiKazuo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that extra events have been brought to the game mode on the most recent update.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.