Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Trappers in skywars, what is your favourite trap?

Kratos_

I have 2 specific traps that I like the most, the first one is a head hitter where you jump to hit your head so you don't fall in, and at the bottom, there is water so the tnt I drop won't destroy the trap, and it's so good that all it takes is 3 tnt to kill a full diamond, the second trap is also a head hitter because it's so damn effective but it only works in normal mode because the trap requires 6 obsidian which is only obtainable in normal mode chest, the way I kill someone using the trap is by drowning them by having 3 blocks of water at the bottom then if they fall you quickly place obsidian on top so they can't escape the trap.

Here is an image of the second trap

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I personally don’t trap, but over the last month I have noticed a major increase in the number of trappers in skywars. Ima have to be more careful now when going for the last person, cause I legit got piston trapped in xtreme mode yesterday lmao

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
the point of skywars is to win and im winning with style by trapping the last person :)
True that. A win is a win, no matter how it is gotten.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I don't know traps, and I don't trap anyone so I don't know what it is

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Being in my game is a trap because there is no way for everyone to win the game so you're sure to fall into.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Being in my game is a trap because there is no way for everyone to win the game so you're sure to fall into.
That is 1000iq my friend. I need to use this trap as well. Sadly My win/loss ratio is .19, so I have a long ways to go to master this trap.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
That is 1000iq my friend. I need to use this trap as well. Sadly My win/loss ratio is .19, so I have a long ways to go to master this trap.
0.19 you mean or 1.19? If it is 1.19 it's very good tbh 😅

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I have 2 specific traps that I like the most, the first one is a head hitter where you jump to hit your head so you don't fall in, and at the bottom, there is water so the tnt I drop won't destroy the trap, and it's so good that all it takes is 3 tnt to kill a full diamond, the second trap is also a head hitter because it's so damn effective but it only works in normal mode because the trap requires 6 obsidian which is only obtainable in normal mode chest, the way I kill someone using the trap is by drowning them by having 3 blocks of water at the bottom then if they fall you quickly place obsidian on top so they can't escape the trap.

Here is an image of the second trap
i use the legendary techno blades house building trap always works for me