Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Trading vote crystals with players

ItzSteve97

Is it possible to trade cosmetics, like gadgets or heads or things like that with another player for vote crystals? It would be super awesome, as I only have 30 vote crystals since i bought 31 days irin rank, and i need 100 to buy a permanent one.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It is not possible to buy cosmetics, like gadgets or heads or things like that with voting crystal.
Although you can a few exclusive ones for a limited time (atleast you used in past) using it.
Using vote crystal you can now buy things like lootboxes, coin boosters, coins and temporary iron rank.
You can again use the lootboxes to get more cosmetics and use the coins to get talents and washers which in turn gives more cosmetics.

There is no trade of ingame item possible in minigame, along with the features you are suggesting.
So incase you really want them added feel free to make a suggestion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

It is not possible to buy cosmetics, like gadgets or heads or things like that with voting crystal.
Although you can a few exclusive ones for a limited time (atleast you used in past) using it.
Using vote crystal you can now buy things like lootboxes, coin boosters, coins and temporary iron rank.
You can again use the lootboxes to get more cosmetics and use the coins to get talents and washers which in turn gives more cosmetics.

There is no trade of ingame item possible in minigame, along with the features you are suggesting.
So incase you really want them added feel free to make a suggestion
But im understaing from other players that now its possible to buy iron currency with vote crystals, and with iron currency you can buy permanent iron rank. 1000 iron = permanent iron rank, and with 50 votes you can buy 500 iron currency. Am i right?

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
But im understaing from other players that now its possible to buy iron currency with vote crystals, and with iron currency you can buy permanent iron rank. 1000 iron = permanent iron rank, and with 50 votes you can buy 500 iron currency. Am i right?
Yes, thats a new feature added ingame which is completely different from voting crystals
These two are totally different things has only the voting element common to it

Basically when you vote your votes are counted by Jartex (you can see them in vote menu using ./vote anywhere on server)
You can then trade these votes in the same menu for store iron currency which can be used to get stuff from ./goldshop like ranks and boosters.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

Yes, thats a new feature added ingame which is completely different from voting crystals

Basically when you vote your votes are counted by Jartex (you can see them in vote menu using ./vote anywhere on server)
You can then trade these votes in the same menu for store iron currency which can be used to get stuff from ./goldshop like r

You can then trade these votes in the same menu for store iron currency which can be used to get stuff from ./goldshop like ranks and boosters.
Its gping to be a long way to 100 vote crystals.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

But vote crystals are thevsame with votes, right? When you are saying you can trade these votes you are reffering to vote crystals, right?