Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums Trading section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie​

What is the suggestion about?
Trading section​

Description:
A trading section could be very useful for people wanting to sell items / ranks etc, some people aren't online when some items are sold so that's why you could setup a new section called Trading, and people can put all of their stuff for sale and people can give their offers in the comments.

No messages will be given for making a trading thread / replying to one as people would be replying alot and it would be just farming messages.

the owner of the thread should have perms to lock the thread they created / close it if the item is sold.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could help people to use forums more and overall just would be easier for people to go to the section and see what people are selling instead of having to be ingame to see the person selling the particular item.​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Definitely +1 i feel like this would also be a big help to track trades and slow down the amount people get scammed Good suggestion

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I WOULD LOVE that this gets added especially for people that are RICH on many game modes yet they don't play it anymore, I like this Idea and hope it gets implemented.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Vessalie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.