Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TPS is going down

Status
Not open for further replies.
the server kick all of us to the main lobby and when we returned the tps is going down its now 2.16 now of the staf fix this problem now

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (3).png
    Capture d’écran (3).png
    367.3 KB · Views: 9
Solution
Hello msekniprogamer,

Usually this happens when a lot of people are mining due to the mass of lighting and chunk updates.
If it gets too bad, prison will eventually crash and it will be fixed when rebooted anyways.
There isn't really anything we can do about that at the moment, but it always goes back up if you just wait a little while.
Restarting the server wouldn't fix that. It has nothing to do with the current server stability.

I will be locking this thread as your issue has been solved.

~ Thread Locked. ~

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Sometimes the tps is going down because there's many players that joins in the server sometimes they will reboot it and it will be fixed, it seems you don't know the tps last ssn when there's a treasure event, the treasure event is more laggy than this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
Sometimes the tps is going down because there's many players that joins in the server sometimes they will reboot it and it will be fixed, it seems you don't know the tps last ssn when there's a treasure event, the treasure event is more laggy than this.
u see my luck when treasure events starts i got hacked wow :|

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello msekniprogamer,

Usually this happens when a lot of people are mining due to the mass of lighting and chunk updates.
If it gets too bad, prison will eventually crash and it will be fixed when rebooted anyways.
There isn't really anything we can do about that at the moment, but it always goes back up if you just wait a little while.
Restarting the server wouldn't fix that. It has nothing to do with the current server stability.

I will be locking this thread as your issue has been solved.

~ Thread Locked. ~

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.