Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tpa Killing by players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotic_Heist

I got Tpa killed by a player named Berserkers. He asked me whether I would like to help him with his grinder and told me to tp to him. so I did /tpa berserkers and got teleported to /warp fps where he killed me instantly and I lost all my stuff including $20mil and a lot of valuable items. Can someone give me a solution to my problem?
Any admins pls help me or at least warn him. he did this to many other players too. I think it is against the rule that we should not scam anyone.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
You can report him by the following link and get him banned :

You need an evidence though and if you don't have one then there is nothing we can do.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
R Robotic_Heist He Tpa killed like tons of players now. Just make sure you do not accept unknown tpa requests

KeyDestroyer

Hello Robot_Heist.

This isn't the first case of this happening. Numerous players do this all around. It's a problem. However, there is two solutions to this. Number 1, don't accept any TPA requests at all. Number 2, if you are going anywhere, empty your inventory, your balance, EXP. Make sure you have nothing to lose.

_Enugie_

Tpa został zabity przez gracza o imieniu Berserkers. Zapytał mnie, czy chciałbym mu pomóc z jego szlifierką i powiedział, żebym mu tp. więc zrobiłem / tpa berserkers i zostałem teleportowany do / warp fps, gdzie natychmiast mnie zabił i straciłem wszystkie swoje rzeczy, w tym 20 milionów dolarów i wiele cennych przedmiotów. Czy ktoś może mi dać rozwiązanie mojego problemu?
Każdy administrator proszę mi pomóc lub przynajmniej go ostrzec. zrobił to również wielu innym graczom. Myślę, że jest to sprzeczne z zasadą, że nie powinniśmy nikogo oszukiwać.

około 10 minut po przeczytaniu tego zdałem sobie sprawę z jednej rzeczy. berserkowie zapytali mnie również, czy pomogę mu z młynkiem. Wyjaśniłem mu, że nic o tym nie wiem, ale po kilku minutach przestał do mnie pisać o pomoc. dobrze, że się nie zgodziłem, bo też wszystko bym stracił

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Solved by Community Members!

Thank you Norking Norking For the fast response to our community's questions! Well done. And have a Wonderful Evening.

~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.