Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD /tp and /fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseTheWolf_

Minecraft Username:
ChaseTheWolf_

What is the suggestion about?
/tp and /fly

Description:
I believe that /fly and /tp would be a convenient idea for builders as we have no commands and especially unlimited w/e for creative. Builders don't have any commands for any area on the server, and I believe builders would appreciate it if we had a few commands around the server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
just a suggestion

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
-1 For /tp as this is a staff only command since it's a force tp.
but
+1 For /fly since builders could create some really nice builds in there island and create a warp for it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ChaseTheWolf_

ChaseTheWolf_

-1 For /tp as this is a staff only command since it's a force tp.
but
+1 For /fly since builders could create some really nice builds in there island and create a warp for it.
Ye definitely, it gives the builders a bit of credit for what they've done for the server as well, and I think it'll be a nice command for the builders to have at least.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Nice suggestion :eek: This blessed me off ^^ xx <3

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
As people have said /tp doesn’t make sense for a builder to have but /fly does. So +1 for /fly

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I mean .. Obviously, builders can go on test servers to test out builds, it's not obvious that you'll have to build using blocks from Shop GUI on Skyblock when you already have a specific place to make maps on.
I don't see a point in /tp, that literally means that you'll have staff permissions (TPing without permission can even lead you into a warzone).
And as I said, you all get a build test server so no point having fly in Skyblock, good luck! (y)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ChaseTheWolf_

ChaseTheWolf_

I mean .. Obviously, builders can go on test servers to test out builds, it's not obvious that you'll have to build using blocks from Shop GUI on Skyblock when you already have a specific place to make maps on.
I don't see a point in /tp, that literally means that you'll have staff permissions (TPing without permission can even lead you into a warzone).
And as I said, you all get a build test server so no point having fly in Skyblock, good luck! (y)
I'm not on about making maps, I'm suggestion on builders having /fly as we have no commands and it gives us a bit of credit. And builders love to build obvs and it's kidna annoying to build in survival on a skyblock when u keep dying from falling of ur island.

HighHcpes

Banned
+1 Bob The Builder can we fix it?
Anyways as many said /tp shouldnt be given but why not give /fly just for some prize of being a builder.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss