Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZymp

Okay so hello I'm a pika main i tried jartex today and the thing i noticed is there is alot of toxic players here ive been a level 70 on pika also a leaderboard player but I'm jartex im level 1 or 2 and in my first match i got hackusated and got abused is it a normal thing?

Solution
Community Assistance - Report
Hello, xZymp.​
I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, be sure to report them here at Jartex report. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a chat report on that player, but if they have broken a gameplay rule, then be sure to create a gameplay report on that player. What do you need? You need enough proof of a violation. For chat, it must not be older than a day, and for gameplay, it must not be older than 7 days. If the video or proof is longer than 3 minutes, we will need time stamps. If you can't report it on the forums, you can DM a Jr. Mod on Discord with the proof...​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Okay so hello I'm a pika main i tried jartex today and the thing i noticed is there is alot of toxic players here ive been a level 70 on pika also a leaderboard player but I'm jartex im level 1 or 2 and in my first match i got hackusated and got abused is it a normal thing?
''got abused'' they arent pedophiles
hackusating is a regular thing on here

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
You can report those toxic players here, also toxicity is normal in almost every server

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
You can always report the toxic players at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/. Ranting on forums won't get them punished.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
the main thing from got abused is like they said bad stuff on my family which doesnt feels good.
Jartex has lesser kids in the below the age of 10 compared to pika

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Toxicity is allowed altho insulting in a severe way no, i really hate those pika rules, they stupid af

Almay

Donator
Donator
That is why I don't recommend changing servers you can report them as iiibless said

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
yes. its normal like its jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.