Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Top 50 Leaderboard Viewer

Scyix

Addicted Member
IGN
Scyix
Minecraft Username:
Scyix​

What is your suggestion's title?
Top 50 Leaderboard Viewer​

Suggestion Details:
There will be a command that will open up a GUI that displays top things. For example Bedwards Finals, Skywars Kills, TB Nexus broken and etc. It should show more than the display leaderboards that exist now basically just an extended list of people to see who has how much stats in the certain modes.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea makes the players that are not on the top 15 leaderboard spots more competitive to grind and get above each other.​

Extra Information:
It can vary across not just 50 maybe more, maybe less but lesser seems to avoid the point of showing people's stats.​

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
+1, although I'd rather top 25. Top 50 seems too lot and it brings more competition.

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
Minecraft Username:
Scyix​

Suggestion Details:
There will be a command that will open up a GUI that displays top things. For example Bedwards Finals, Skywars Kills, TB Nexus broken and etc. It should show more than the display leaderboards that exist now basically just an extended list of people to see who has how much stats in the certain modes.​

This idea makes the players that are not on the top 15 leaderboard spots more competitive to grind and get above each other.​

Extra Information:
It can vary across not just 50 maybe more, maybe less but lesser seems to avoid the point of showing people's stats.​
just gonna upvote +1 bcuz its a good idea for who is in leaderboards even if i'm not in the leaderboards

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Scyix,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it due to the following reason(s):

• good idea, especially for players who are near the leaderboards

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

MAXtheKeK

+1 for me its a pretty good idea tbh they should really add this and top 50 seems like a good spot ngl

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
Scyix​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
It's a pretty good idea for the lb players +1 top 50 do deserve sm spot

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
+1,
Crazy just look at it how good is this suggestion, lets hope I'd be top 50...

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Sycix

I decided to -1 your suggestion, i just simply dont feel a feature like this should be added as i dont believe it would improve jartex in any way.

Good luck

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Scyix,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Top 50 Leaderboard Viewer” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!