Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Minecraft Username:
Zenonzking​

What is the suggestion about?
Tools​

Description:
The tools in bedwars help us a lot but there are some bugs is guess the thing is that when u have a wooden pickaxe and u find a team with obsidian and u want to buy a pickaxe but when u buy a dia pick then it doesn't remove the wooden pick same with the iron one but when u have a wooden pick then buy a stone pick the wooden pick gets removed can u please do that to the other tools as well?

and make to so that we cant put the tools in the chest or when we die we get two sets of tools same with the swords ⚔ .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
yes it will​

Extra Information:
I have nothing else to tell please don't reply with a 'We Don't Copy From Other Servers We Want To Unique'.​

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey Zenon Zenon I do not understand you at all.
But this is what I can say when you buy a diamond pickaxe and die ypu get the lower tier pickaxe ( Iron Pickaxe ).

Not able to Store pickaxes in chests is kinda good suggestion because players can store their pickaxe in their chest and die and his/her teamate can have the pickaxe in chest. While the other player also will have his pickaxe.

This is kind of abusing so I can say a +1 for that one

Also If you are talking about any bug report it in the bug section of the forums do not suggest it here.

Make sure you elaborate your suggestion next time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zenon

Zenon

I do not understand
But this is what I can say when you buy a diamond pickaxe and die ypu get the lower tier pickaxe ( Iron Pickaxe ).

Not able to Store pickaxes in chests is kinda good suggestion because players can store their pickaxe in their chest and die and his/her teamate can have the pickaxe in chest. While the other player also will have his pickaxe.

Also If you are talking about any bug report it in the bug section of the forums do not suggest it here.

yeah that is what i said but I think I need to explain properly from next time

Horizon80

He meant when you already have a wooden pickaxe and you buy a diamond pickaxe, you keep the wooden pickaxe in your inventory even after you have the diamond one.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Zenonzking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.