Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented BedWars Tools should be permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.

znipe

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
znipeURass​

What is the suggestion about?
Tools should be permanent​

Description:
Playing bedwars on jartex is fun, I very much enjoy it but of course there are changes that we want and one of them is making the tools permanent with you buy them.

You see the irons/golds generates very slow and the best ways you can get through the enemies' bed defense is with a TNT or fire ball (in some cases), it can't stress me enough that golds generates very slow and TNTs are the only best thing you can buy, tools on the other hand seems very useless, 20 irons to buy both a wooden axe and a wooden pickaxe with no enchants on it that you lose upon death. This should ATLEAST be permanent, stone tools and up could be lost upon death.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Scenerio: You are rushing a bed, No TNT because golds are too slow, No tools because you CBA to buy one that you lose upon death.
It would help make the games more fast paced, less stressful, and MORE people come back to enjoy it. Trust me it will.​

Extra Information:
If any extra information needed:
Feel free to DM me on discord: ZORRYNO#8773
Or if you want to stop by and say hi :p

WznYT

+1 I'm so tired of buying new tools after getting fireball'd or knocked to the void.

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
+1
Its been accepted at january 16th, so almost 6 months. I know devs have own priorities and cant do everything u want instantly, but 6 months? Idk man.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I agree with this and I hope it gets implemented. Permanent items are helpful and can make rush faster than it is now. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.