Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison /tokensbanknote or Tokens in Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

reygerivan12

Minecraft Username:
reygerivan12​

What is the suggestion about?
/tokensbanknote or Tokens in Trade​

Description:
I would like to suggest if possible can we have /tokensbanknote in game or add Tokens value in /trade since we cannot buy much with money already and most people are selling for tokens. We could only trade up to 12 Stacks or 768 tokens at a time which is very low to buy any stuffs ingame.

Pay First - is one option we have in-game but not everyone are trusted and it is quite scam prone.

Midman is another option we have but there are also times when staffs aren't available which would feel the transaction secured.

P.S. : My grammar might not be perfect but i hope you get what i want to say here on this thread.

Also idk if there's suggestion about this here in forum already but i saw it in game! just want to post it!

Thank You!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can lessen the scamming issues in the Prison Mode. I know it is allowed in prison but it is better to have a safe option for the players in dealing using tokens. I believe this will also lessen the work of staffs in game which is about midman. We use to contact staffs in discord to Midman in prison and sometimes they aren't available.​

S

Shayy

Neutral

There is a /tokenspay command, which allows you to pay a user the amount of tokens you want them to have. However I'm giving a neutral because, even with tokens pay, it is still very easy to get scammed. Especially if you are the first one in the trade to give something. Players want to trade at the same time to make it feel safer than doing, one player gives an item first and then the next person pays them after which you have stated.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
Status
Not open for further replies.