Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tokens

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
Guys I am new Prison Player on Jartex. I have played a lot of OpPrison on Pika but this is my first season on Jartex. I wanna know how to earn more tokens in Jartex. Like in Pika we get tokens by simply mining blocks and breaking sponges. But in Jartex we get only by only breaking sea lanterns and sponges which is a very slowly and inefficient way of getting tokens. I wanna know how can I increase my earning of tokens in Jartex. Pls let me know your responses.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Atharvathepro,

What i recommend to unranked and new players are grinding star crates or Gem boxes and sell them for tokens, if you want money you can still mine and invest some tokens for your bps and pick.

I still recommend sticking to the original technique old players use is by buying some explo picks from players and grinding tokens and selling those tokens to players for money to prestige and have access to prestige mines with higher lucky blocks percentage than normal mines.

xXRistevskiXx

IGN
xXRistevskiXx
Guys I am new Prison Player on Jartex. I have played a lot of OpPrison on Pika but this is my first season on Jartex. I wanna know how to earn more tokens in Jartex. Like in Pika we get tokens by simply mining blocks and breaking sponges. But in Jartex we get only by only breaking sea lanterns and sponges which is a very slowly and inefficient way of getting tokens. I wanna know how can I increase my earning of tokens in Jartex. Pls let me know your responses.
the best way(the way i did) is to mine and upgrade your pickaxe with explosion and then sell that pickaxe so you can go to higher mines and you can earn more money and find more tokens