Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Toggle ‘Last edited:’ Visibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romail06

Minecraft Username:
Romail06

What is the suggestion about?
Toggle ‘Last edited:’ Visibility

Description:
Everyone obviously knows where when a forums post is edited by the original author, a notice is shown at the bottom-right of the post stating the time of when the post was edited (ex: Last edited: Today at 4:20 PM). I’m sure people get the point.
I think the original author before submitting their post should be able to choose if that notice will be visible to everyone or not.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can be very helpful because we all make mistakes when typing stuff all the time and it’s not necessarily a wrong thing if you mess up or misspell, but can be quite embarrassing for multiple reasons. The first reason why is if you’re reaching out to someone or writing professionally, the autocorrect function on your device doesn’t work sometimes and can make a situation worse. Another reason why is because maybe if you’re trying to get a point across, some people might still judge you based off of the general grammar used, not what you actually mean.

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 tiny problem and some people can use the “last edited” msg as a way to check if guides have been updated and how else are staff gonna know if someone edits their application for trial?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Romail06

-1 tiny problem and some people can use the “last edited” msg as a way to check if guides have been updated and how else are staff gonna know if someone edits their application for trial?
Tbh you do have a fair point but I never mentioned it as a problem. It was a suggestion for us to be given an option to choose whether or not it’s visible.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Romail06​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.