Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Toggle Feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iSixez

What is your suggestion's title?
Toggle Feature.

Suggestion Details:

Toggle Changes.
Day-To-Day seems to be a bit overwhelming, with the current state of the consistent "Chat-Spam"
(Following provides a solution to that problem)

Toggle? (Voting & Killing)
Voting & killing players has been apart of the game for, well since the server was present & when you're trying to peacefully play, there's a whole list of players either constantly dying or killing which seems to completely take up chat most times,

(Loot-Box)

Ever opened a loot-box? well if you do there'll be 100s of people messaging you as they will be making offers or trying to ask for free stuff, people can't even open loot-boxes in private!

Suggestion.
Implementing a way to toggle of these settings in every Game-Mode, considering that it's present in the lobby menu & as well as the in-game /settings menu
These commands are quite self explanatory, but to elaborate in general they will disable other voting messages that may spam your chat, as well as kills that will be presented in chat.
  • Players will have an option whether to Enable OR Disable these features, but they will be enabled as default.
  • Players will have an option to enable/disable Loot-Box announcements
The voting system will be enabled on default so the server does advertise to new players, but to those already playing voting gets annoying & watching those messages flood chat is a pain for everyone, so make it for the specific person to toggle those features (either add a requirement for voting in order for this to be done OR implement a disable option directly)

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello iSixez,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a Neutral.

● I agree with the killing toggle one, but on the voting I'll go with neutral because it's the server's way of advertising people to vote to get rewards, and I know it's annoying but yea nothing we can do about that.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I agree with the kill message off but voting shouldn't have a turn off because the server wants to advertise to get rewards

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iSixez​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.