Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied To add glad pet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Whoisbosen​

What is your suggestion's title?
To add glad pet again​

Suggestion Details:
Hello All​
According to my suggestions glad pet should not be removed instead just remove the deflect and add absorption effects .​
Glad pet has become 1 of the best pet in the​
prison server and people using it will be not happy without glad pet.Glad pet has attracted people for pvping . i have written this suggestion since i have seen many people will quiting by hearing the removal of the pet​
Hope u all liked my suggestion​
Have a nice day​
Thank you​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will increase the number of player in prison​
People will also not get annoyed if deflect will be removed were as all will be happy​

Last edited:

eeeeeleeee

IGN
eeeeleeee
I agree. +1 upvote. Without the 1 shot option glad pets will be much better, and the absorption thing is goid idea. By the way, some people don't like the option if visual pet cuz it's blocking hits, but remove of glad pet will not help here cuz all the other visual pets can be used too and will have the same blocking issue of the glad pet.

Rosiie

Hello, there

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion.
Eventually, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1)

Kind Regards: Rosiie

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hi there! Well to be completely blunt this isn't a bad idea the main issue with the past gladiator pet was the deflect damages that made it literally impossible to pvp but if that's gone well it makes it viable and maybe useful but I wouldn't see the point of replacing it by absorption since Prison is a gapple pvp so if your about to die most of the time it will happen even if your glad ends up putting absorption so even if the pet came back he would just end up being pretty useless compare to the other pets and that's just me assuming but I'm pretty sure most people rather pvp without a pet that can affect the end results of the fight.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it (-1) for the following reasons:
● Wouldn't have much of a use compared to other pets
● Most people would rather have fair fights rather then having to fight people relying on pets
● Absorption effect would be near useless in the gapple pvp

Kind Regards, n0tanisha

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, whois​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.