Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison To add back speed and remove jump boost

whois

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Whoisbosen​

What is your suggestion's title?
To add back speed boost and remove jump boost​

Suggestion Details:
Hello All​
My suggestion is to remove jump boost and rather add speed again​
Jump booster is a kind of a useless booster which helps hackers and players to escape from the pvp during combat by bug abusing​
Jump boost can be added in a set rather than in g perks​
Speed boost is useful because the hackers uses speed hacks and we can fight with them since we dont have speed and speed also helps in mining​
Mostly all the players are getting annoyed because of no speed and most of them have quitted​
Speed is 1 of the main thing for pvpers​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve the economy of the server​
And people will be more active in pvp . There will be alot of fun .​

Last edited:

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello whois,

After reading your suggestion, I've decided to give it an upvote, for the following reason(s):

• I agree that the Speed effect should be brought back to Prison. Although you can use the Smuggler set to obtain the Speed effect, it still should be brought back in my opinion.
  • I'd stay neutral with the Jump Boost effect removal though. I do not really care if it stays, or gets removed, since I do not think it has any usage in mining, but PvP. But it's kind of an unfair advantage to get as a gang perk. So, I do not know 🤷
Regards,
~ Gurnoor

VoidX

Addicted Member

Suggestion: Upvoted +1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. I am glad to say your suggestion is great. I have decided to upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below

Reasons for Upvote
  • Great Suggestion

Have a nice day/night

eeeeeleeee

IGN
eeeeleeee
After reading your suggestion I've decided to upvote, because all the reasons you've mentioned are great, and I would like to add another one. After speed removed this season, the only way to get it is smuggler set which is pretty rare, the whole PvP slowed down. without speed most of the pvpers I've met became miners, cuz it's very boring to PvP just like in survival, in normal speed. I would like to emphasize that spwed could be very useful agains hackers, because right now they doing whatever they want and the slow players can't do anything.
Great suggestion!

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
The removal of jump boost wouldn't affect me personally but, in my opinion removing it wouldn't prove useful or fix anything and hackers will always have ways to have advantages even with or without jump boost. In your suggestion, the fact of bringing back speed is a great idea and should be done, tho it would make useless smuggler once again so the best possible outcome would be that speed gets added back and smuggler set gets a rework to make it worth using it.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:
â—Ź Speed overall is a basic feature of prison and the fact of it being added back would benefit pvp has a whole.
â—Ź Removes a huge advantages that hacker have over players.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha