Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ (๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™๐™š)

First of all, open a chest near you and go ahead and build to the next island. Once you've done that, Open that chest. There's a high chance of getting some amazing loot and some egg or snowballs. After that, Equip the items and prepare your snowballs/eggs and don't let other's build to you. If you run out of snowballs/eggs. 1st choice : If they are not briding any more, then make a run back to your base and get some weapons. 2nd choice : If you have a sword or any weapon, try to fight with them. Try to get one hit on both of them, so when one dies, you get an assist. If both of them come at you, stay back and let them both fight. Once a player dies, go take the other one out because he will be low. Now there will be a high chance of only being 2 or 3 players except you. This will make your PvP and your playing techniques.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
lmao i didnt played 3v3 that much, i only played them with my old account (Black_Leo)
You played them in another account but the server were on drugs so they count it in ur main one currently . Logic 100%

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
i am talking about the server that cannot be mentioned sir

iiFlux

People get killed in Skywars in 2 seconds because its too OP and its good for high CPS too

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
I have better tips.
1- Get Diamond rank
2- vote normal mode
3- GG, you won the game
I have diamond rank and i can say that this is a really good method to win(gold rank with a little bit of luck is also enough)!