Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tips for skywars?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ears

Okay, I will admit I'm a pretty big noob at skywars(I only win about 1/3 of my games and have a 2.5 K/D :( this may seem pretty good, but when you actually consider that most jartex players are click-and-drag chest noobs, those stats look a little less impressive) , so I need a strategy for skywars. I'm talking about the "normal" maps like pirate, etc. So at the start, should I bridge over to the person on my right/left or center? When do I gun for center? What kit should I select for a specific map(my best kits are knight, spider, hunter, and pyro).

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Select the kit which has bow and arrow

Tip #1: raid all the chests u can find on ur island

#2: gear up and only keep the useful stuff in ur inventory

#3: scout you left and right islands to see if there are players there...

#4, A: if no player on one island, CAREFULLY bridge to that. ( I hope u know how to bridge safely using the water trick)

#4, B: if there are players on the islands wait for them to bridge then snipe them

#5: then bridge to the islands.

#6: by now there should be a few players left, you should now try to go to mid if its empty OR just target 1 player and try to kill him.

#7: repeat #6 until u die :)

Select epearl kit

Tip for PROS: as soon as you start enderpearl to mid, raid all chests get the best gear/weapon possible and DESTROY all other items.
And then epearl to other islands and rekt everyone

BTW I'm noob :)

Skywars is arguably 50% pvp, 30% efficient bridging, 20% better judgement.

For starters, you have to get better at pvp, but I believe this is obvious.

I admit, my pvp is pretty poor(read my name xD), but nevertheless I still maintain a fair K-D

Bridging is a key part of skywars, and knowing where and how to bridge is extremely important.
(This is assuming you have some basic kits so choose the one your most comfortable with)
1: Practice faster bridge building, This is something I cant really show you in text so just practice it by yourself or during games.
2: Bridging sideways is alot faster than bridging towards your corners This is important when your rushing, you obviously need to be quick as possible so avoid rushing towards the corner of your islands.
3: Speed Potions allows you to bridge faster Speed pots are a relatively common item in chests, use them to increase your crouch speed which will really help you bridge in general.
4: Why is Bridging so important? Bridging allows you to move around the map, out manuever your enemy, and many times surprise your enemy.
5: Water your bridges, This is important for going to mid, if you bridge, there is always a chance that someone will knock you off. Watering your bridge gives you a second chance if you are knocked down. But getting back up safely is still a big challenge so water doesnt save you completely so still be cautious when bridging.

Mid or not to Mid?
1: Should I go for mid? Going for mid is a pretty big risk, since it allows you to be egged by 2-3 people so you have to bridge fast, and bridge when everyone is searching for their 3rd chest and not paying attention to you. Each game tends to be different but I bridge when I know I am low on gear but I leave you to decide for yourself.

When should I rush?
1: Rushing allows you to gain more gear, but its still a big risk. First, try to look at his starter gear, if you have alright gear but he has a warrior kit, then you should probably avoid him. But if your confident that you can take him, then bridge fast and take him on :D
2: Surprise is key This is how I manage to maintain a fair K-D, I maybe bad at pvp but surprising your enemy gives you a HUGE advantage, and many times will win you the fight. This is why I place emphasis on bridging, if you bridge correctly and bridge at the right times, you can easily surprise your opponent and easily win the fight.
3: He knows I'm coming! What do I do?? D: Your not dead, he is probably going to throw eggs at you, try to get off your bridge and make a one block wall on your bridge if necessary. If he clearly has superior gear then try to avoid him. IF your lucky enough to have a bow and some arrows, go ahead and harass him with it. And when he takes cover, try to bridge.
4:Wtf...... Their is a team of 2 ppl coming for me. Well, Get away from them as much as possible, and try to avoid direct pvp as much as possible. To be honest, if you cant get off your island without them egging you, your screwed. But if you can hold them off, and knock them off into the void then it shouldnt be as bad. If you can, get to mid and outgear them. And maybe you can pvp them if you have superior gear.

What kit should I choose?
1: Most kits may have specific purpose but kits should reflect your personal strategy so choose the one most comfortable for you. If you go for mid to get superior gear then I suggest the farmer kit or the e-pearl kit.
If your a rusher then I suggest kits with gear such as warrior or slayer. All you would need to do is get blocks and you would be good to rush.
If your a trapper then I suggest you get a kit with gear or the archer kit.
(What is a trapper? Ik I didnt go over it in my guide but I have very little knowledge about it and not many people actively do it, but a trapper hides and sneaks on his island and waits for someone to bridge to it, and the trapper surprises his victim and generally wins the fight)
If your experienced with pot pvp then choose healer or witch.
All in all, choose the kit that works with you the most and feel free to experiment with them all.

I hope this will help you :D.

Last edited:

ModeratorBot

Hello,
I'm pretty good at Skywars but I'm terrible at pvp. So take what you want from this and use it to the best of you abilities. I've played a lot of skywars and know a ton of tips. So let's get right into it

Bridging

This tactic I use you need a lot of logs/building material. It's very safe. I personally dislike that water method as A: I can't move past it efficiently and if you get off it's like 2 minutes to get back to the top by that time your water is cut off and your on your way to the void. So what you actually do is you make a bridge so that there is one one either side 1 block above what you normally build at. This stops you from falling off unless people are skillful enough to knock you off by spamming the snowballs. It's actually really useful and if people like fishing rod make a two block like this the player is this ";" and the blocks are this ">" and this is the bridge "---" So it goes like this if they're spamming you with snowballs. ----:>---------- with the side bridge impossible to hit you off and let them have fun. Slowly make your way over.

Defeating more geared players

Safe bridge over them and start dropping some lava on them, make them panic. When they panic they cant think clearly. If you have a fire res postion hit it up and when you get down there just fishing rod them and then make them come at you, lava them and then it them a bit, keep them in the lava. snowball them. Use everything you have. If you want the gear just take away the lava after 2-4 seconds depending how close they are to death.

Just a tip

Kind regards
ModeratorBot

iFlyYT_

Its all about the practice you put into it. I watch a lot of YouTubers who do SkyWars and use their tactics when playing myself. It helps a lot :D

i got a tip a really easy u can get 1k kills in 3hr first get a warrior or any armor kit second grab blocks third go to theyre island if it have a tree go there jump down gapple then kill him if they are 2 people and they have diamond welp trap them for me i kill him if dont work i will go skywars and help u

Status
Not open for further replies.