Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

tips for pulling girls

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
-be handsome
-dont play too much games
-hit the gym
-exercise
-wash ur oily face
-stay hydrated

this is my personal journey and how i went from a loser in school to the most popular kid in school. i dominate evryry sport in school btw (no bragging) my back hurts just from carrying the team

alyan

Donator
Donator
thank you, now I can pull up my fav egirls S Sumitxd_ prestonnov1255 prestonnov1255 elfo05 elfo05

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Be real, be confident, and care about what she thinks and feels. Don't try to show off, just be yourself – that's what people like.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Be real, be confident, and care about what she thinks and feels. Don't try to show off, just be yourself – that's what people like.
Don't you daily get cooked on discord by randoms and then beg staff to mute them?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Dear QB_Poke,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you in reference to the guide you posted detailing steps to transition from a less popular status to a more socially accepted one. While I appreciate the effort and intent behind your guide, I regret to inform you that I have encountered significant legal issues as a consequence of following the suggested steps.

After diligently implementing the strategies outlined in your guide, I find myself facing serious legal repercussions, including arrest for various crimes. It appears that the recommendations provided had unforeseen and adverse consequences, leading to a situation that is both distressing and challenging to navigate.

I am reaching out to you with the hope that you may be able to provide some insight or guidance on how to address this unexpected turn of events. Any advice or assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated as I work through the legal implications of the actions I took based on your recommendations.

It is important to note that I am not accusing you of any wrongdoing, as I understand that individual circumstances can vary. However, I believe it is crucial to bring this matter to your attention, given the potential impact your guide may have on others who, like myself, followed it in good faith.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to any guidance or assistance you may be able to provide in resolving this challenging situation.

Sincerely,

Josh