Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted /tinkerer Sorta thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarisAli

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) - Have a /tinkerer sorta thing for people to put their books in and get tokens in return, sorta like on factions now. There are quite a lot of books e.g. Efficiency, Unbreaking, that people get and don't need cos they are useless.
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - Prison
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - It would function very much as the current /tinkerer system on factions. People would HAVE to put it on a pickaxe though, or not, depends on whats easier for you.
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - People would be able to do something with their useless books.

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - No

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Put your useless books on an unenchanted pick and /pickerer it. There you go, free tokens

mmaarten

Both of your respinses are good but what about armor? You get tons of it by opening crates anx if you are not really a pvp er (like me) one or two sets is enough.
I would like this to be implemented if it works for armor too.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Both of your respinses are good but what about armor? You get tons of it by opening crates anx if you are not really a pvp er (like me) one or two sets is enough.
I would like this to be implemented if it works for armor too.

Yeah now that I can agree on. People would then be able to tinkerer armour from their kits too. I usually throw away my starter gear armour

N

NobleBlood911

Hey HarisAli!

Thank you for suggestion! However, it is not exactly needed as there is a system where you can obtain tokens out of your useless books. You can as Suhayl said, you can use /pickerer but I do understand with the armour issue. You can build up a lot of armour from crates and you cant do anything with it.

This would be a good edition because some people just waste chest places or throw it on the floor and that could make the server laggy. For this reason, I will put this through to a Higher member of staff.

Kind regards,

NobleBlood911
Jartex Network Helper

Suggestions Team

Status
Not open for further replies.