Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Timer for sales in gold shop

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Minecraft Username:
_Doggo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Timer for sales in gold shop​

Suggestion Details:
So basically i would like a timer in the ingame goldshop showing exactly when a sale ends or just to show the date its suposed to end in the. This timer could be a renamed item here View: https://imgur.com/a/YcAa0Gk
for example .​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe this could help improve Jartex in many ways by making the community more aware of how much time they have left for a sale because personally I am asked a lot about when a sale will end. Although it is not hard to miss when a sale is happening many players are unaware of how long the sale may last and sometimes allowing them to miss the sale.​

Sylphnox

Donator
Donator
+1
I have seen people asking when a sale is going to end and this feature will greatly help those people.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
+1 this would help a lot the community

ExilledKilen

+1
It will make the community better as well as make people know more abt wats goin on

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
+1 as it's going to be really helpful for new players,, thoughtful suggestion !!

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
+1 for reasons stated by others and yourself

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
But then Jartex would be proving that they always have a ~50% off sale! They can't just show you that the actual prices are hyper inflated and the sale prices are actually their default value. That's just bad business.
Eg: "Yo, dude, I've got this killer onion, it grew on the only farm in Antarctica. It was nurtured by free-range penguins and tastes like french fries. It's worth $50, but I've got a special offer for you, 60% off, you won't regret it.
--2 weeks later--
"Yo, dude, remember that killer onion? Well, I know I said it was 60% off, but I can really see you improving your life with it. 55% off, how about it?"
--1 week later--
"Yo, dude, you haven't voted today. Also, remember that onion? This is was him before: 55% off. This is him now: 50% off. Feel old yet?"
--infinite loop--

Actually, I take that back. People will want to buy the items before the sale ends. Artificial markups that no one will reasonably buy, but wait, there's a 53% sale ending in 6 minutes! I need that!
+1