Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Timer countdown until boss spawns/ Skyblock Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoun

Minecraft Username:
Aoun​

What is your suggestion's title?
Timer countdown until boss spawns/ Skyblock Dream​

Suggestion Details:
I have always wanted to know when each boss will spawn. I have been putting in a 15min timer but it's not working well. I'm requesting to add an alert that says for example "Goblin Boss Spawning In 2 minutes" or something like that. Or maybe a command that tells you for example "/goblin" will then show the exact amount of time until the goblin boss spawns.​
I know that this already kinda exists but it mentions it around 5 minutes later, which isn't really good.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help the people of the community, and start to play it more since your adding what everyone wants and appreciate the staff even more. This can also result in longer playtime for the people who want to grind bosses.​

Last edited:

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
+1
Really nice idea that could prove to be very useful. Hopefully it gets added soon.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 would be helpful to know when the last spawn was but i am afraid they wont add it

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Aoun​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.