Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Timed treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Timed treasure

Description:
Timed treasure will be a very cool and helpful option for us , it willhelp us to get good loot regarding to koth loot , the idea is about :

every 6 hours of the day , random chests will be spawned in random places , these chests will have 2 rabdom stuff from 2 different level ( common , rare , epic and legendary ) , also there should be a command to see all the possible loot , the chest will disappear after we open it , and just like skywars (enderchest ) , it will disappear and we will take the loot , the random places should be in hidden and hard to get places , also the chest will remain until someone claims it , in this way we will have a very good chance to get good items .

why should we implement this ?

First , this will add a new way to get good items and stuff like that .

Second , I know there are koths , but to be honest, I feel like all koths are for top 3 teams and immortal people , it is almost impossible for a new player or non ranked players to cap the koth , and even if you have hero rank , it is still very hard , until you are in ver good team and effective one , so by implementing the idea , this will help a lot of people to get loot , cause the chests are in different unknown places , and players must explore all areas to find them .

what can possibly be the chests loot ?

Just like the koth , it will be various. However, it should be like this :

Golden apples × 16

Strength Potions level 1 × 6

etc.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will add a lot more fun to the game , people will start exploring the map a lot more , amd find hidden places , and work as team to get most of chests
this will bring more people to kitpvp which means more $$

Extra Information:
This idea come to me yesterday when my friend Kushy (Immortal guy in team ) , told me that he has an unexpected place , and guess what it was , the eagle in the sky that you might have thought no one can ever reach it , yes it is so hard to reach it but not impossible, and 1 tiny mistake to throw ur pearl will end ur life from fall damage , after all this work , we thought that there should be a chest here as a reward

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I forget to mention that , but there should be an hourly msg to tell us how much time left before it starts again

Status
Not open for further replies.